R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Running Trails, fishing, and hunting..... anyone?

Old 12-06-2012, 09:12 PM   #1
going green :D
amad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud of

Name: Ashley
amad4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Running Trails, fishing, and hunting..... anyone?

I just want to find some people who like to play in some dirt, fish, hunt, and just have some good ol' fun. Why is this so hard?!?
Old 12-06-2012, 11:01 PM   #3
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amad4x4 View Post
I just want to find some people who like to play in some dirt, fish, hunt, and just have some good ol' fun. Why is this so hard?!?
We're web wheelers....lol

Just kidding, I'm loving this weather and need to get back out there. Work hours sucks though!
Old 12-07-2012, 08:07 AM   #4
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
We're web wheelers....lol

Just kidding, I'm loving this weather and need to get back out there. Work hours sucks though!
Prefer the term Internet Explorer thank you.

Truck is torn down at them moment so my outing are on hold. You have missed a few runs lately. Keep your eyes and ears open. Instead of asking who likes to do these things try planning a run or trip. People tend to chime in more when an actual outing is getting planned.
Old 12-07-2012, 11:06 AM   #5
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
I'm always down to wheel. Not a hunter though, and fishing I'm rather indiffrent on.
Old 12-07-2012, 11:16 AM   #6
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
This weather is perfect for most of the above right now. Fishing is shutting down a bit but you can guarantee that a few of us get out very regularly now during spring-fall. Just went wheeling in Wickenburg last week to their version of Box Canyon. Easy run but still takes 4x4 because of the long stretches of sand bed and rock. A few water crossings, too.

Many of us don't always post our excursions on TW anymore. Usually just the bigger and more organized runs. We'd be happy to include you on any further runs we do, but it's mostly west side. We get out to White Tanks quite regularly, fish Lake Pleasant when we can, etc.
Old 12-07-2012, 11:34 AM   #7
Bro do you even 'Merica?
jdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
jdk52's Tacoma Gallery
Trail running and fishing right here. One of the best times of the year to catch trout in Utah.

Old 12-07-2012, 11:38 AM   #8
wareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brad
wareagle1's Tacoma Gallery
I do a lot of kayak fishing on the local river here in southern Tennessee. Unfortunately, it's also a TVA controlled dam, so they generate almost every day during the cold months. Spring, summer, and early fall are heaven though. Miss it everyday I drive over the bridge...
Old 12-07-2012, 01:25 PM   #9
amad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud of

amad4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
This weather is perfect for most of the above right now. Fishing is shutting down a bit but you can guarantee that a few of us get out very regularly now during spring-fall. Just went wheeling in Wickenburg last week to their version of Box Canyon. Easy run but still takes 4x4 because of the long stretches of sand bed and rock. A few water crossings, too.

Many of us don't always post our excursions on TW anymore. Usually just the bigger and more organized runs. We'd be happy to include you on any further runs we do, but it's mostly west side. We get out to White Tanks quite regularly, fish Lake Pleasant when we can, etc.
I'm on the west side so that is perfect for me! Please include me!
Old 12-07-2012, 01:26 PM   #10

amad4x4's Tacoma Gallery
For those of you in other states, if I'm ever in your area I'll be sure to hit you up for the places to go
Old 12-07-2012, 02:23 PM   #11
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
If you are every up north in the white mountains hit me up. As long as im not working im usually playing in the woods.
Old 12-11-2012, 09:26 AM   #12
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amad4x4 View Post
I'm on the west side so that is perfect for me! Please include me!
Will do. I think staticsquelch and I and probably a couple others will do the Wickenburg Box Canyon run and probably a camp trip here pretty soon. Obviously holidays are in the way but I am off for 10 days over Christmas/New Years so I'll be looking for something to do.
Old 12-11-2012, 09:35 AM   #13
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
i love AZ. you guys have all the Couse deer!! and most of the javalina.

wonderful state.
Old 12-11-2012, 10:06 AM   #14
Big things have small beginnings
staticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Commo: You can talk about us, but you can't talk without us!
Name: Steve
staticsquelch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Will do. I think staticsquelch and I and probably a couple others will do the Wickenburg Box Canyon run and probably a camp trip here pretty soon. Obviously holidays are in the way but I am off for 10 days over Christmas/New Years so I'll be looking for something to do.
I'm in for an overnight there. Just need a heads up to ensure I can get the weekend off.
Old 12-11-2012, 12:35 PM   #15

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Well this weekend I have birthday stuff out of town, and next weekend is the end of the world so there may be plenty of camping to do here real soon.
Old 12-11-2012, 04:01 PM   #16
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
I'll go shoot birds and fish all day long. I like animals so I don't hunt, other than birds. Flying rats, I hate them.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:03 PM   #17
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
Hit me up for one of those trail rides Sea Bass. My friend lives on the west side and is always up for some shooting or fishing.
Old 12-11-2012, 08:46 PM   #18
AZDirtyTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Ricky
AZDirtyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'd like to get together with you for your next run. My friends with capable rigs are dwindling down so I'm up for meeting some new folks.

I like to get out for quail and dove as well for the couple of you guys that mentioned hunting. I'd prefer to get out with just the tires in the dirt before roaming the hills with guns though... lol. No offense to anyone of course. Just prefer to find out if a guy has a sense of direction and decent eye sight before throwing gun powder and projectiles into the mix.
Old 12-12-2012, 11:53 AM   #19

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like we might need to put a wheeling/camp thread together for the Wickenburg Box Canyon thing. I'm not able to get away until the week between xmas and new year's, otherwise it has to wait until after CES in January. I'll throw up a thread with a poll for what weekend works for most and we'll go from there.
Old 12-12-2012, 07:36 PM   #20
where can't I go?
AZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to behold

Name: Kacey
AZCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
:-[ lol! varmint hunting time!