R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Used DR coilovers?

View Poll Results: buy used DR coils or wait till I can afford new ones?
Buy this used set and have them redone 7 63.64%
Save for a new set 4 36.36%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-07-2012, 09:30 PM   #1
Infamous Coating is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
Infamous Coating's Tacoma Gallery
Used DR coilovers?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...coilovers.html

Here are the ones I'm talking about. Would you buy used and have them redone or wait and buy new?

Just trying to see what the best option is, Save a little and buy used or wait and buy new?
Old 12-07-2012, 10:00 PM   #2
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
Buy them and save yourself some dough, put saved money towards other mods......seems simple enough to me.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:14 PM   #3
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Save some $$ and rebuild them through SDHQ....they're quick and work directly with icon and will take care of you.....unless of course you have the coin and can get a good deal on new ones through DSM or somewhere!

I bought mine used for $600 but they had a rebuild the year prior so they've been good to me!
Old 12-07-2012, 10:15 PM   #4
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
i meant to clikc on the top one. get them rebuilt imo
Old 12-08-2012, 08:24 AM   #5
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
How much does a rebuild cost?
Old 12-08-2012, 08:26 AM   #6
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I was looking at those too. The price is very good and after the rebuilt, you may be only spending up to $700 for everything.

I spent a little to much on my truck on blackfriday, so I cant justify dropping another $700
Old 12-09-2012, 06:17 PM   #7
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Here's some "stay a ways" and look brand new....I'd talk him down a couple hundred if you can. Good shocks and also made camburgs at one point.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-overs-ca.html