R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Flagstaff - Elden Lookout Trail

Old 12-10-2012, 03:50 PM   #2
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Found it!
Old 12-10-2012, 06:32 PM   #3
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
WHAT THE HELL?
I had to climb that sucker to get to the tower!!!!
Where is this trail dammmmit?
Old 12-12-2012, 07:08 AM   #4
Motorboatin' SOB
Redhed will become famous soon enoughRedhed will become famous soon enough

Name: Paul
Redhed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
WHAT THE HELL?
I had to climb that sucker to get to the tower!!!!
Where is this trail dammmmit?
180 N to N Shultz Pass Rd., turns into Elden Lookout Rd. It's about 20 min to the top in good weather, pretty easy road. Some parts can get icy in the shadow of the mountain but overall I didn't have any problems in my 2wd Prerunner. The views of Flagstaff to the south and Northern Flagstaff and Mt Humphrey to the North are definetly worth the drive.