R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Az Geek Talk

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-12-2012, 12:30 PM   #21
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
I got mine off of Patrick locally as he upgraded.

But you can order it from http://www.theretrofitsource.com/

I got the Mini's that plug and play, no cutting, SUPER easy install.
Old 12-12-2012, 03:00 PM   #22
Ghostofkrypton is on a distinguished road
Ghostofkrypton's Tacoma Gallery
You guys are a bunch of geeks.

DBZ is amazing, didn't like dragonball, and hated GT.
Greatest villain is vegeta, but a close second was Buu. Seems like they could have done so much more with the character, same with gohan, he was awesome with cell, but never developed after that. Was also stupid to see him bad ass once second and crying about something the next.

Anybody into the George RR Martin series Song of Ice and Fire. (Game of Thrones on the HBO)
Old 12-12-2012, 03:12 PM   #23
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZEdDMQZaCU
Old 12-12-2012, 03:14 PM   #24
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Star Wars and the walking dead.
That being said, my weapon of choice will be a light saber in a zombie apocalypse
Old 12-12-2012, 03:14 PM   #25
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-12-2012, 03:16 PM   #26
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
I was at Hobby Lobby (The craft store) They have some pretty cool Science toys if anyone is looking for that kind of stuff for Christmas. Some of the stuff are things I'd want lol
Old 12-12-2012, 03:32 PM   #27
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoRunner View Post
This is my fav movie of all time, ever, hands down, end of story.

It's pretty much my life story....

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
I was at Hobby Lobby (The craft store) They have some pretty cool Science toys if anyone is looking for that kind of stuff for Christmas. Some of the stuff are things I'd want lol

I could die happy at hobby lobby. That place is like a candy shop for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YumaTRD View Post
Star Wars and the walking dead.
That being said, my weapon of choice will be a light saber in a zombie apocalypse
But the light saber doesn't exist yet.

Me, a shark suit and my zombie ax I built.. Silent so not to draw the attention of more zombies, yet heavy enough to clever a head right off. The suit is great to avoid scratching and biting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostofkrypton View Post
You guys are a bunch of geeks.

DBZ is amazing, didn't like dragonball, and hated GT.
Greatest villain is vegeta, but a close second was Buu. Seems like they could have done so much more with the character, same with gohan, he was awesome with cell, but never developed after that. Was also stupid to see him bad ass once second and crying about something the next.

Anybody into the George RR Martin series Song of Ice and Fire. (Game of Thrones on the HBO)
I haven't watched game of thrones yet.. I want too but all I ever hear is 'winter is coming' when I ask about it from people who have seen it....
Old 12-12-2012, 03:43 PM   #28
Ghostofkrypton is on a distinguished road
Ghostofkrypton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I haven't watched game of thrones yet.. I want too but all I ever hear is 'winter is coming' when I ask about it from people who have seen it....
The books are a million times better, but they always are. if you like mid evil fighting, a great story and nudity, then this is definitely for you. You will wonder why you have not seen it earlier.
Old 12-12-2012, 04:16 PM   #30
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEKBOY12295 View Post
We should play xbox all together.
I don't have live. Can't see a reason to pay online to play when my far superior PS3 does it for free
Old 12-12-2012, 04:24 PM   #31
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEKBOY12295 View Post
We should play xbox all together.
I don't own a game for my xbox. It kinda just sits there.
Old 12-12-2012, 04:28 PM   #32
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
So I was at the chandler mall looking for xmas gifts and stopped in the Lego store and saw this beauty. For those that know me well know I like old VWs and I Love Legos

Old 12-12-2012, 04:36 PM   #33
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
That's bad ass.. How much did it cost?
Old 12-12-2012, 04:38 PM   #34
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I don't have live. Can't see a reason to pay online to play when my far superior PS3 does it for free
Old 12-12-2012, 04:43 PM   #35
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's bad ass.. How much did it cost?
$119

They also Have a great Architectural Line that I really like. Famous buildings and such.
Old 12-12-2012, 04:46 PM   #36
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
$119

They also Have a great Architectural Line that I really like. Famous buildings and such.
Why are Lego's so god damn expensive! They've always been expensive too.

They had a big Millennium Falcon that I wanted so bad, but it was over $500!
Old 12-12-2012, 04:55 PM   #37
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Not a clue. They have a R2D2 thats pretty cool too.

Here are some good electronics kits for anyone that likes this stuff

http://kits.makezine.com/
Old 12-12-2012, 04:57 PM   #38

Legos arent even legos anymore. They are huge half assembled pieces. Takes 7 pieces to make a semi truck. I love the real legos. All the little pieces. You actually had to build something from scratch.
Old 12-12-2012, 04:58 PM   #39
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
Legos arent even legos anymore. They are huge half assembled pieces. Takes 7 pieces to make a semi truck. I love the real legos. All the little pieces. You actually had to build something from scratch.
The higher end ones are the good ones that have the small parts and details
Old 12-12-2012, 05:03 PM   #40

That's dumb. Shouldn't have to pay a small fortune to build some legos. Lol

Products Discussed in this Thread