R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Az Geek Talk

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-07-2013, 08:30 PM   #401
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
Same... I get everything on newegg/amazon typically as it's so much cheaper. Also.... All the shops I knew of locally I think closed up several years ago (aside from Fry's lol).

Except my CPU of course... that's about as local as it gets as we built it in Chandler
X2 on cpu
Old 03-08-2013, 06:06 PM   #402
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
usb 2.0 to ide/sata, free to first who picks it up. this is also on fb sooooo yeah.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16812156017
Old 03-09-2013, 10:02 AM   #403
AZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Michael
AZHornet's Tacoma Gallery
:( Thanks for the responses

The online prices for most gear is indeed way cheaper...oh well..so much local! Appreciate the advice.
Old 03-09-2013, 10:06 AM   #404
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZHornet View Post
The online prices for most gear is indeed way cheaper...oh well..so much local! Appreciate the advice.
I will make note though... Fry's Electronics will price match on-line prices now. So, if you really wanna keep your taxes local instead of paying for shipping >.>
Old 03-09-2013, 11:21 AM   #405
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greensystemsgo View Post
usb 2.0 to ide/sata, free to first who picks it up. this is also on fb sooooo yeah.

I'd be all over that but the drive is more in gas $ then me buying one online.
Old 03-22-2013, 01:30 PM   #406
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone looking to get into over clocking Android phones, here is a great tutorial I just ran across.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1369817
Old 03-30-2013, 07:39 PM   #408
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
banditstpk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greensystemsgo View Post

if no one gets it from you now until the next time i see you then i would love to take that off of your hands
Old 03-30-2013, 07:44 PM   #409
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEKBOY12295 View Post
Got the galaxy s3 today.
good choice d00d
Old 03-30-2013, 07:53 PM   #410
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

isnt the S4 supposed to be scheduled to come out later this year?
Old 03-30-2013, 07:54 PM   #411
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Do any of y'all use Linux?
Old 03-30-2013, 07:54 PM   #412
Pabst knows best

i know someone that uses linux on his servers
Old 03-30-2013, 08:04 PM   #413
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by banditstpk View Post
isnt the S4 supposed to be scheduled to come out later this year?
yes
Old 03-30-2013, 09:27 PM   #414
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
Do any of y'all use Linux?
Yes but learning it now.
Old 04-09-2013, 12:27 PM   #415
Cbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sebastian
Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
new DBZ movie... Fuckin fuck yeah
Old 04-09-2013, 01:21 PM   #416
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbass38 View Post
new DBZ movie... Fuckin fuck yeah
Just watched it last night. It was awesome and they are talking about making another series due to how big the outcome was in Japan.
Old 04-09-2013, 03:00 PM   #417
Cbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sebastian
Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
sweet.ya I heard about the reviews and possibly making another series. Is it dubbed already? Lemme know where u got it from.i gota watch it
Old 04-09-2013, 03:17 PM   #418
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbass38 View Post
sweet.ya I heard about the reviews and possibly making another series. Is it dubbed already? Lemme know where u got it from.i gota watch it
No it isn't dubbed. I'm having a feeling the sub's aren't even correct either. I'm waiting for a good rip to come through.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:30 AM   #419
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone replaced the glass on the S3 yet?
Old 04-12-2013, 09:55 AM   #420
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoRunner View Post
Anyone replaced the glass on the S3 yet?
I have not but from what I see it doesn't look that hard to do. I replace iPod/iPad glass all the time which should be harder than the S3.

Products Discussed in this Thread