R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Az Geek Talk

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-11-2013, 10:57 AM   #581
Scarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Scarlett4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
Borderlands and Borderlands 2 are freak'n AWESOME. Just say'n.
I just finished UTVH mode two nights ago with a level 61 assassin. For giggles I went into TVH mode and gave Hyperious a good beat down along with pyro Pete... invincible my ass
Old 05-13-2013, 06:42 PM   #582
Young Padawan
Jonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS: Was EMT Cert. for 2 years in CO.
Name: Spencer
Jonesn13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett4x4 View Post
I just finished UTVH mode two nights ago with a level 61 assassin. For giggles I went into TVH mode and gave Hyperious a good beat down along with pyro Pete... invincible my ass
I hate Hyperion...
Old 05-15-2013, 10:17 AM   #583
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Started playing Crysis 2 last night. I loved the first, 2 is better than 1 by far. Can't wait to beat this and get to Crysis 3.
Old 05-15-2013, 11:54 AM   #585
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Hell yes! Hope they make these. I would buy one.
Old 05-15-2013, 08:42 PM   #587
Young Padawan
Jonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
That system looks awesome. Not sure about the sensitivity/accuracy of it. When the chick was using it, there was a definite lag in the sighted/unsighted change and the movement.

Maybe they just dumbed it down for her?

If it CAN be super-sensitive-with-no-lag, I would would become a hardcore gamer again in a heartbeat...
Old 05-17-2013, 08:15 PM   #588
Young Padawan
Is anyone else irritated with the new update of the android systems?

They keep changing things around with texting and the "swipe" features of the phone. - Many of them less user friendly.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:31 PM   #589
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
how come i'm just seeing this thread??
Old 05-17-2013, 08:37 PM   #590
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
Because you in californie
Old 05-17-2013, 08:43 PM   #591
Young Padawan
Quote:
Hahaha Hi Bob. Welcome to yet another random AZ thread!
Old 05-19-2013, 12:38 PM   #592
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesn13 View Post

They keep changing things around with texting and the "swipe" features of the phone. - Many of them less user friendly.
Yup its all depending on tge phone carrier on what updates you are getting. Most of it is from the s4 and they are adding features one by one. All the features I see added for tiffanys phone are all useless. Custom rom time?

Quote:
What's up Bob?!?
Old 05-19-2013, 12:59 PM   #593
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesn13 View Post

I don't use the stock text app anymore, I've been using SwiftKey for months now... wayyy better and more responsive.
Old 05-19-2013, 06:39 PM   #594
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
new place i'm moving into only offers centurylink or ignition. i haven't used either before...only cox. leaning towards centurylink..any recommendations?
Old 05-19-2013, 06:47 PM   #595
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
If those aee your only two choices I say century link. They used to be qwest communication till century link bought them out.
Old 05-19-2013, 06:52 PM   #596
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
yeah that's what i figured. need to pick up a new router and then either a new modem or lease theirs. been a loooooooooooooong time since i've fawked with internet
Old 05-19-2013, 07:43 PM   #597
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Soooo thinking:

http://www.amazon.com/Actiontec-GT70...ctiontec+ga701

http://www.amazon.com/Cisco-Linksys-...pr_product_top
Old 05-19-2013, 08:27 PM   #598
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Im a fan of asus and dlink. Not a fan of net gear
Old 05-19-2013, 09:41 PM   #599
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
If you get this http://www.amazon.com/Cisco-Linksys-...amazonquery-20

and put this on it, the router is solid wireless G.

http://www.dd-wrt.com/site/index
Old 05-19-2013, 10:41 PM   #600
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm not bad at all. i have a bit of time. it'll probably be something i do closer towards move in day. gotta call aps tomorrow and the insurance co. during my lunch break

Products Discussed in this Thread