R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Az Geek Talk

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-05-2014, 02:38 PM   #1001
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HamerMan View Post
My guitar influenced my username haha
I figured you just like hitting things with hammers like the rest of us.
Old 02-05-2014, 04:06 PM   #1002
Don't mind me, I'm only slightly stupid
HamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
HamerMan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
I figured you just like hitting things with hammers like the rest of us.
Hammer.. Hamer.. There's a difference

Heres the guitar for those interested
Old 02-05-2014, 06:22 PM   #1003
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hammer.. Hamer.. There's a difference

Heres the guitar for those interested
Figured someone already ha HammerMan. I was way off!
Old 02-05-2014, 07:26 PM   #1004
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Figured someone already ha HammerMan. I was way off!
Dumb and Dumber?
Old 02-05-2014, 09:16 PM   #1005
HamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

More ms means more dummer
Old 02-06-2014, 05:12 AM   #1006
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
More ms means more dummer
My post wasn't referring to you.. it was for what Colby said. Thought he was quoting Dumb and Dumber.
Old 02-06-2014, 06:18 AM   #1007

Oh... Well... Shit.
Old 02-06-2014, 06:27 AM   #1008
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Email is down for the US at my work. We called our main service desk in India and they keep telling us they will email us a ticket number and updates.,
"We DON'T have email!!!!"
"No problem, no problem. We will email you that info."

I give up, time to go wheeling.
Old 02-06-2014, 06:43 AM   #1009

I read that in my substitute teachers voice
Old 02-06-2014, 07:12 AM   #1010
Gooiegoogoo is on a distinguished road

Name: Gustavo
Gooiegoogoo's Tacoma Gallery
I want to prank a friend who played a vicious prank on me at work.
I want to send him an email that once he opens it continues to open itself page after page after page and the only way to stop it would be to shut down his computer.
Anyone know how to do this?
Old 02-06-2014, 07:16 AM   #1011
007Taco
Brian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Don't ask!
Brian007Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipskip View Post
Email is down for the US at my work. We called our main service desk in India and they keep telling us they will email us a ticket number and updates.,
"We DON'T have email!!!!"
"No problem, no problem. We will email you that info."

I give up, time to go wheeling.
That sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooiegoogoo View Post
I want to prank a friend who played a vicious prank on me at work.
I want to send him an email that once he ones it continues to open itself page after page after page and the only way to stop it would be to shut down his computer.
Anyone know how to do this?
Do it! Colby might know something about that.
Old 02-06-2014, 08:12 AM   #1012
Gooiegoogoo is on a distinguished road

Name: Gustavo
Gooiegoogoo's Tacoma Gallery
Do it! Colby might know something about that.[/QUOTE]
Colby! where you at my dude.
Old 02-15-2014, 06:12 PM   #1013
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooiegoogoo View Post
Do it! Colby might know something about that.
Colby! where you at my dude.[/QUOTE]

Thought about this, it wouldn't be very easy to do that with an email.

I could make other things do this but when they start it will be a major, major pain in the ass to stop the running process. You could write a .bat file that had a built in timer. It would open an app or whatever, over and over until the timer runs out. Put that into start up and every time the pc turns on its x amount of time until programs stop opening. Pretty sure you'd get fired for this.

Fake error messages are always fun too.. Much more simple to pull off.

I'll send you instructions
Old 02-16-2014, 08:04 AM   #1014
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
I had a boss get fired at Fry's Electronics for doing a netsend message on April First saying "You're fired" to all the computers in the store (so he thought) as a joke, and signed it under the owner of the companies name. Long story short, it went to the entire Fry's Electronics network at all locations, caused a ton of HR work, and he got fired....

Really, jokes like that aren't really worth your job
Old 02-16-2014, 08:36 AM   #1015
cytocycle is a jewel in the roughcytocycle is a jewel in the roughcytocycle is a jewel in the roughcytocycle is a jewel in the rough

Name: Chris
cytocycle's Tacoma Gallery
That's impressive, and I can't believe they actually have the messenger service running on their pc's. Then again fry's probably doesn't have a real IT dept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
I had a boss get fired at Fry's Electronics for doing a netsend message on April First saying "You're fired" to all the computers in the store (so he thought) as a joke, and signed it under the owner of the companies name. Long story short, it went to the entire Fry's Electronics network at all locations, caused a ton of HR work, and he got fired....

Really, jokes like that aren't really worth your job
Old 02-19-2014, 03:23 PM   #1016
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
I saved a dot matrix printer from years ago. And now I'm glad I did. Gotta do this

http://vimeo.com/m/58200103
Old 02-19-2014, 08:12 PM   #1017
007Taco
Brian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Is anyone excited that Google Fiber might be coming to the valley?
Old 02-19-2014, 08:14 PM   #1018
007Taco

Quote:
I saved a dot matrix printer from years ago. And now I'm glad I did. Gotta do this

http://vimeo.com/m/58200103
That's awesome.
Old 02-20-2014, 03:20 PM   #1019
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
That dot matrix music box is awesome haha... do want.

Did some minor modifications to the desk today to clean up stuffz. Shelves for the speakers since my desk is too small, and a hanger for my headphones. Nothing too fancy. Next up will be putting an interal/external powered usb hub to charge gopro/nikon/ect in my upper right drawer and have a place to plug the phone into and stuffz...
Old 02-20-2014, 04:37 PM   #1020
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Puppy!

Looking good Jake!

Products Discussed in this Thread