Originally Posted by Cbass38
ya gt was weak,but i had to have them just cause im a nerd and like to have complete series of shit.
i have 2 3gs i need to fix,dont really need to but i could i guess.
i learned to glass when i got into painting,now i can do badass paint and fiberglass stuff.. i dont trust anyone to do any work so i learned to do it all.
ya we def. could build some boxes..i need to do something about my stock subs shittiness. i just have no idea which route to go with it.
Totally agree, I have DB/DBZ/GT and all the movies.. I've seen all of DBZ at least 4 times now. Talk about a waste of time growing up.
Audio is my thing... So lets figure it out.
1. What amp do you have now and do you want to keep it?
2. How much bass do you want? Do you want to hear it, or feel it?
3. Do you want your seats to fold up and down?
4. Do you want your amps under the Driver/Pass seat, or behind the rear seats (determines how big of a box you can build)
5. What is your budget for all this?