R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

6 inch lift Arizona only

Old 12-13-2012, 08:16 PM   #1
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
6 inch lift Arizona only

Anyone in the valley have a 2nd gen with a 6 inch lift? If so can I meet up with you and take a look and or ride in your truck. I wanna see how it goes together and I got some questions for you. I have an open schedule and obviously will come to you any day any time.

Thanks
Jason
Old 12-13-2012, 11:05 PM   #2
I'D RATHER LIVE, THAN LIVE FOREVER
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Patrick (nofords08) did have a 6" lift. Just recently swapped it all out tho.

Mark.. I totally forgot his username.. he showed up to the crown king campsite at night. Speedway blue dc supercharged. He has a 6" lift.

You lookin to raise yours more Jason??
Old 12-13-2012, 11:19 PM   #4
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Jason if you have any questions shoot me a PM
Old 12-14-2012, 03:32 AM   #5
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks Patrick. I just assume meet up and buy you a beer. Lemme know. I have too many questions for a fuckn PM!!! lol
Old 12-14-2012, 03:37 AM   #6

I remember Mark. Wish I could find his username. Not my 2011 prerunner, buying a new one in the next three weeks. Just trying to get a good feel for what is going to suit me best for how I use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
Patrick (nofords08) did have a 6" lift. Just recently swapped it all out tho.

Mark.. I totally forgot his username.. he showed up to the crown king campsite at night. Speedway blue dc supercharged. He has a 6" lift.

You lookin to raise yours more Jason??
Old 12-14-2012, 07:11 AM   #7
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I think its Mmallin or something like that. Lol

Ooooh a new taco or ANOTHER taco?
Old 12-14-2012, 09:10 AM   #8

Lol, a new one. Tearing apart the old one and selling everything on TW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
I think its Mmallin or something like that. Lol

Ooooh a new taco or ANOTHER taco?
Old 12-14-2012, 09:14 AM   #9

I see I see.
Old 12-14-2012, 11:08 AM   #10
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
Thought you were going +2 Lt?
Old 12-14-2012, 01:56 PM   #11

Have not made a decision yet. Still doing homework and considering all options. I would like to see/talk to someone with a 6 inch. Already talked to/rode in a +2 LT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGloryFades View Post
Thought you were going +2 Lt?
Old 12-14-2012, 06:17 PM   #12
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I vote +2 if that's an option your considering
Old 12-14-2012, 10:32 PM   #13
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
Based purely on what I've read 6" is mainly for looks since you have the same ground clearance due to the huge bracket. Also I would imagine it also screws with ifs skid selection
Old 12-15-2012, 09:39 AM   #14

So no free beer Patrick?
Old 12-15-2012, 09:40 AM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsport36 View Post
So no free beer Patrick?
not a fan of beer, but i like crown and cokes how far are you from the tempe area?
Old 12-15-2012, 09:45 AM   #16

TC or All Pro? It's for light desert running and off roading. I'd rather not box the rear in so I'm looking for options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
I vote +2 if that's an option your considering
Old 12-15-2012, 09:47 AM   #17

Crown and coke it is. I'm in Peoria but I don't care ill make the drive. You're running long travel now right? I'd like to see your ride, maybe take a ride in it. It's just buying this new truck and I wanna make sure I do shit right this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
not a fan of beer, but i like crown and cokes how far are you from the tempe area?
Old 12-15-2012, 09:56 AM   #18
Quote:
TC or All Pro? It's for light desert running and off roading. I'd rather not box the rear in so I'm looking for options.
absolutely do the total chaos +2 kit

Quote:
Crown and coke it is. I'm in Peoria but I don't care ill make the drive. You're running long travel now right? I'd like to see your ride, maybe take a ride in it. It's just buying this new truck and I wanna make sure I do shit right this time.
no i just have ext travel kings, boxed uca's, and gusseted spindles in the front with all pro expos in the rear and 12" 2.5 fox RR's and custom shock hoops. it flex's amazingly i do need to lower the ride height, around town its a bit harsh
Old 12-17-2012, 10:49 AM   #19
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Jason, talk to specalt (Bryan) about his 4" RCD lift. I've ridden in it many times and it has more bracket clearance than any of the 6" lifts I've seen. With his ARB bumper and 886's, he ended up getting about 6" of lift and had to lift the rear even higher. Shoot him a note and I'm sure he'd chat about it. He did the whole thing himself so he knows it inside and out.
Old 12-17-2012, 12:24 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
Jason, talk to specalt (Bryan) about his 4" RCD lift. I've ridden in it many times and it has more bracket clearance than any of the 6" lifts I've seen. With his ARB bumper and 886's, he ended up getting about 6" of lift and had to lift the rear even higher. Shoot him a note and I'm sure he'd chat about it. He did the whole thing himself so he knows it inside and out.

I PM'd him a while back for that reason alone. Bryan is a great guy. He's helped me out on many occasions.