R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

snow wheeling in the white mountains

Old 12-17-2012, 10:00 AM   #41
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: MAD MIKE
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra View Post
Mike you and I can convoy up if we are the only ones from the Old Pueblo going.
Sounds good man.

In other news looks like I need a new bumper haha........

Old 12-17-2012, 11:29 AM   #42
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck is just not meant to have 2 functioning bumpers haha is it from that rock andrew is standing on?

Yeah alpine is about an hour ish away.

I work thursday but i could be persuaded to call in sick. We are suppose to get more snow on wed. When the moutain opens.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:06 PM   #43
They call me Greekbro
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
This thursday for snowboarding Sebastian? And yeah we can all crash at my place i have 2 extra bed rooms and a loft that over looks the whole house and 2 living rooms. But nick your sleeping in the closet or the laundry room!hahaha and i dont know where hanagins meadows is?!
Yay!! Btw the way my name is greekboy12295 not 12256 lol
Old 12-17-2012, 03:15 PM   #44
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
in! +1 gf, +30 beers
also is there room on the floor for us somewhere? i do have a tent tho....
Old 12-17-2012, 03:37 PM   #46
They call me Greekbro
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mh.meier View Post
Sounds good man.

In other news looks like I need a new bumper haha........

Are you buying another stock one? Or going are you going custom this time around?
Old 12-17-2012, 03:44 PM   #47
Cbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sebastian
Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Your truck is just not meant to have 2 functioning bumpers haha is it from that rock andrew is standing on?

Yeah alpine is about an hour ish away.

I work thursday but i could be persuaded to call in sick. We are suppose to get more snow on wed. When the moutain opens.

calling in sick is the appropriate action here
lol
i took a vacation day
Old 12-17-2012, 04:35 PM   #48
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nick i knew it had numbers in it i just started hitting numbers haha everyone knows greekboy and doesnt pay attention to the numbers!

Eric there will be plenty of room. I can fit probably 7 or so queen size airbeds in the loft alone. Probable another 3 in the guest bedroom. And 1 atleast in the office. And still more in the living rooms.

Mike better go with a plate rear bumper for his new one! He goes threw the stock ones to easy.

And yeah Sebastian i think its the right way to go! We will see how the snow is on thursday. You doing it all in one day? I mean driving up, boarding then driving home?
Old 12-17-2012, 05:13 PM   #50
whys the rum gone

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra View Post
I've never wheeled up in the Show Low area, where do you plan on taking all of us to wheel in the white stuff? Aren't most trails and FS roads closed during the winter?
There are allot of small trails right next to my house. And i was also thinking greens peak area. I know greens peak and fs roads up there are open all winter cause of snowmobiling and quad riding. I went and wheeled up there last winter didnt see any closed signs. I will check with the forest service tho to be sure. And there is always rim road (great picture potential) greens peak will have alot of snow around then so should be interesting. Haha
Old 12-17-2012, 05:35 PM   #51
Cbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
I think me and a buddy from work are drivin up Wednesday after work and staying at his buddys cabin.u gonna come board?!?!

I'd be down to play in the snow but no 4wd will be shitty
Old 12-17-2012, 05:43 PM   #52
They call me Greekbro

Quote:
Nick i knew it had numbers in it i just started hitting numbers haha everyone knows greekboy and doesnt pay attention to the numbers!

Eric there will be plenty of room. I can fit probably 7 or so queen size airbeds in the loft alone. Probable another 3 in the guest bedroom. And 1 atleast in the office. And still more in the living rooms.

Mike better go with a plate rear bumper for his new one! He goes threw the stock ones to easy.

And yeah Sebastian i think its the right way to go! We will see how the snow is on thursday. You doing it all in one day? I mean driving up, boarding then driving home?
Its going to be a badass trip. This could be PGMT round 2
Old 12-17-2012, 05:46 PM   #53

Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEKBOY12295 View Post
Its going to be a badass trip. This could be PGMT round 2
it does sound good..but where's a date?
Old 12-17-2012, 05:47 PM   #54
whys the rum gone

I just checked the forecast starts snowing tuesday night thru Wednesday afternoon up to 30
Mph winds. Thursday suppose to be sunny with up to 5 mph winds. Im thinking yes! I just have to check my work schedule to make sure someone will be there so i dont have to show up. I should be able to pull at least a half day up at the mtn. I went wheeling today. I guess it was more mudding lol there was snow and mud everywhere. And i never switched into 4wd

The weekend of jan 26th.
Old 12-17-2012, 05:58 PM   #55

Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
right on man.lemme know about Thursday
Old 12-17-2012, 06:19 PM   #56
They call me Greekbro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbass38 View Post
it does sound good..but where's a date?
Jan 26th. l'll see ya there man!
Old 12-17-2012, 07:11 PM   #57
mbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mbmack1's Tacoma Gallery
Andrew- I may be able to swing a fri- sun trip also. Will fri the 25th be included in ur 9 days of debauchery? That way we at least get 1 full day to play around.

Everybody- dont give mike too much shit about the bumper. U should have seen the size of the piece of granite that he took with him. It was awe inspiring lol
Old 12-17-2012, 07:56 PM   #58
whys the rum gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbmack1 View Post
Andrew- I may be able to swing a fri- sun trip also. Will fri the 25th be included in ur 9 days of debauchery? That way we at least get 1 full day to play around.

No the 9 days starts on sat. But im leaving work early friday. So come up fri is good with me i will be getting off at about the same time you guys will be showing up friday. Plus whits off friday aswell.

Everybody- dont give mike too much shit about the bumper. U should have seen the size of the piece of granite that he took with him. It was awe inspiring lol
Its hard to give a guy shit about his bumper when he has a ear to ear grin in the pic. We all know he gets to get his new rear bumper even earlier now! Lucky S.O.B. hahaha
Old 12-17-2012, 09:48 PM   #59
mbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mbmack1's Tacoma Gallery
What time r u off friday?