R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

snow wheeling in the white mountains

Old 12-14-2012, 09:51 PM   #1
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
snow wheeling in the white mountains

Hey guys and girls! So here it is the white mountain snow wheeling bs meet i promised at the pmgt mt lemon meet. Im planning in january any week will be fine with me. Im planning on taking a vacation any time that month. We will be staying at my place, got enough room in the driveway for around 9+ tacos. Plus plenty of room inside. Planning on wheeling, drinking, snowboarding, shooting, drinking, snowmobiling, and basically anything anyone wants to do. Whit says bring your girls and be ready to have some fun. Let me know on what ever dates you all can pull off. I will add you to the list and first reservations get the good sleeping rooms.
Looks like i will just throw a date on out there lets say the weekend of the 26th.

1)mh.meier
2)yumatrd (out)
3)infra (maybe)
4)mbmack1
5)greekboy12256 (out)
6)97yota4wd +30 pack and a gf
7)t4coch40s
8)tacobeau (my im guessing out if nick is out)
9)kyouto42 99% maybe kinda sorta in! (Out. Robbed a bank and is on the lamb)
10)bmmccoy007
Old 12-14-2012, 09:58 PM   #2
Nixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like a trip I had up to Washington. Can't wait to get the boarding season here in So Cal.
Old 12-14-2012, 10:10 PM   #3
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah we just started getting snow last night. The resort up the road opens on wed. I cant wait to call in sick on the 19th!
Old 12-15-2012, 11:51 AM   #4
Cbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sebastian
Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
where is this at?
Old 12-15-2012, 12:03 PM   #5
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery

hmm, my dates are open as well.
Old 12-15-2012, 12:32 PM   #6
whys the rum gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbass38 View Post
where is this at?
Show low az. About an hour and a half past payson if your coming from phx
Old 12-15-2012, 12:35 PM   #7
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
Show low az. About an hour and a half past payson if your coming from phx
3 hour drive from Tempe and gas has been dropping lately. It seems like a very fun trip
Old 12-15-2012, 12:46 PM   #8
whys the rum gone

Yeah i filled up yesterday and only cost me 50 bucks. I was happy. But yep takes about a tank round trip.
Old 12-15-2012, 12:46 PM   #9
Cbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sebastian
Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
ya. this looks really tempting. my buddy lives right by sunrise too.
Old 12-15-2012, 12:58 PM   #10
whys the rum gone

This morning at my house and right now at work. And still coming down! Told you my snow dance would work david!
Old 12-15-2012, 03:53 PM   #11
xSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xSectionxEightx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
Yeah we just started getting snow last night. The resort up the road opens on wed. I cant wait to call in sick on the 19th!
Dude do you live near Sunrise? My parents have z pad in Greer and I'm up there pretty often in the winter.
Old 12-15-2012, 04:35 PM   #13
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: HARRISON
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man, I can make it any week of January so just put me down and let anyone else with a schedule decide when they can come.
Old 12-15-2012, 04:53 PM   #14
whys the rum gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSectionxEightx View Post
Dude do you live near Sunrise? My parents have z pad in Greer and I'm up there pretty often in the winter.
Yeah im 30 miles down the road in show low area. If your up during the winter and want to board hit me up.

Mike sounds good. Im thinking the weekend of the 26th. Gives everyone about a month to plan and get time off.
Old 12-15-2012, 04:56 PM   #15
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ok man sounds good, then I can get a Mt Lemmon camping trip in and the Sedona trip before that one.
Old 12-15-2012, 04:58 PM   #16
whys the rum gone

Yep exactly! Your going to have a full month! Lucky bastard
Old 12-15-2012, 05:01 PM   #17
RAGEAHOLIC

Haha yeah, and we we are wheeling Charleau Gap Tomorrow, so lots of wheeling and camping in the next two months. Just went up in the Watermans the day I got my Bumper on also.
Old 12-15-2012, 05:03 PM   #18
whys the rum gone

Nice! New bumper looks great too
Old 12-15-2012, 05:06 PM   #19
RAGEAHOLIC

Thanks man, already welded on it haha! And will be adding some things to it soon too. Including building a new factory mounting loaction and strengthening the front frame points.
Old 12-15-2012, 05:09 PM   #20
whys the rum gone

You need some lights on that thing!