R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Gunsite Pass 12-23-12

Old 12-18-2012, 02:23 PM   #1
Ghostofkrypton is on a distinguished road
Ghostofkrypton's Tacoma Gallery
Gunsite Pass 12-23-12

I am going to head out with another Tacoma guy and run Gunsite pass on the 23rd. For those people who would like to go, We are meeting at the pull out off of houghton and I-10 around 9-9:15 ish and head out around 9:30. If you are interested or have any questions, let me know.
Old 12-18-2012, 02:54 PM   #2
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTABurnout's Tacoma Gallery
I am that other Tacoma Guy....

Pretty simple trail from what I heard. I think 4X4 is not required but I don't think I would try with out it just in case the rain has wrecked the trail too much.

Anyone been then want to show some noobs the trail?
Old 12-18-2012, 02:59 PM   #3
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
There are bypasses for most of it. But I don't know what the rain has done the trail.
Old 12-18-2012, 03:10 PM   #4
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
can't go, I'll be at work
Old 12-18-2012, 03:26 PM   #6
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Damn.....sunday is Christmas at my grandparents! Homemade lasagna and all the fixins....i love being Italian!
Old 12-18-2012, 04:41 PM   #7
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Um, it might not be a hard trail but I highly doubt a 2wd will make it. Especially now with all the mud and roads being washed out. Last time I went up after a rain like this there were a couple spots I had to back up the trail quite a ways with a decent drop off on one side so be careful.

Doubt I will come to this one, sorry. If anyone gets stuck or something I am local and have recovery gear.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:42 PM   #8
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
Um, it might not be a hard trail but I highly doubt a 2wd will make it. Especially now with all the mud and roads being washed out. Last time I went up after a rain like this there were a couple spots I had to back up the trail quite a ways with a decent drop off on one side so be careful.

Doubt I will come to this one, sorry. If anyone gets stuck or something I am local and have recovery gear.

Yeah if we get much more rain we may have to hold off.
Old 12-18-2012, 10:19 PM   #9
llibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
llibrm's Tacoma Gallery
Where exactly is this run abouts? I'm trying to place it, but coming up blank.
Old 12-19-2012, 06:28 AM   #10
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
South East Tucson, through the Santa Rita Mountians. Easy trail with a few obsticals with bypasses.
Old 12-22-2012, 07:06 AM   #11
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Just getting back into TW after a long hiatus. Would live to hit this trail and check out the old mining areas but taking my mom out to lunch for her bday this Sunday, then to the mother in laws house for Xmas dinner.

If anyone wants to do day rubs during the week I'd definitely be down. Just noticed I missed the gap run the other week too.
Old 12-22-2012, 05:53 PM   #12
GoldMember
tacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: VMAQ-1
Name: Josh
tacosunday's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
If anyone wants to do day rubs during the week I'd definitely be down. Just noticed I missed the gap run the other week too.
How much you charge for a day rub? Im sure theres a couple bros here that'd want one.
Old 12-22-2012, 08:51 PM   #13
if Anybody is interested, we are going to meet at the turn off at I-10 and houghton, the north west side of the freeway at 9:15. we will be leaving from that spot at 9:30.
Old 12-23-2012, 08:04 AM   #14

Leaving soon to meet up.
Old 12-23-2012, 09:00 AM   #15
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Have fun guys and post some pics of the trail!
Old 12-23-2012, 11:23 AM   #16
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Damn iPhone keyboard making it hard for my fat fingers.

Day run or day rub, I'm down for either.
Old 12-23-2012, 05:52 PM   #17

Old 12-23-2012, 05:53 PM   #18

Old 12-23-2012, 05:54 PM   #19

TOYOTA

Old 12-23-2012, 05:54 PM   #20