Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

In need of help installing Hella lights

Old 12-22-2012, 12:52 PM   #1
Joshman35 will become famous soon enough
Name: Josh
Joshman35's Tacoma Gallery
In need of help installing Hella lights

I just picked up 2 sets of Hella lights, I've already broken something in my right HID high beam, needless to say I have no clue when it comes to electrical work. Anybody interested in helping install 2 sets of lights on my '09?

I live near Show Low, AZ and can travel. The local shop here charges $200.00 and won't be for a few weeks. I already have switches installed. I need some serious help before I do any more damage.

Thanks! PM me if you are intersted or call 907 957 1252

Josh
Old 12-22-2012, 01:40 PM   #2
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
I can lend a hand i wont be available untill the beginning of january tho
Old 12-22-2012, 02:45 PM   #3
where are you located? I have to wait till January anyway for professional install. I would definitely take you up on some help, I have no clue what i'm doing when it comes to electrical.
Old 12-22-2012, 03:22 PM   #4
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Im no professional but i know how to do it for the most part. Im out off the 60 on bourdan ranch
Old 12-24-2012, 01:03 PM   #5
Got it all figured out, most importantly throw instructions away before you get started
Old 12-24-2012, 01:50 PM   #6
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshman35 View Post
Got it all figured out, most importantly throw instructions away before you get started
LoL Glad you got it sorted. Electronics are not to hard, remember its just like water and will follow the path of least resistance. If it goes to the wrong area bad shit happens. I am an electrical engineer so if you ever need help, post up and I will awnser what I can. I am down in Tucson so if your ever down here let me/us know and we will wheel.