R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Possible sale/trade of 20" Rigid combo LED light bar

Old 12-24-2012, 10:18 AM   #1
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Possible sale/trade of 20" Rigid combo LED light bar

So I have a 20" combo spot/flood Rigid Industries LED light bar. Its used and does not have a switch but as far as I know it works (will test), it did when I got it. <EDIT> I found the mounting brackets so i has those plus I will include the switch from my Rigid Dually spot lights. So it has everything you need to wire it up and go.

Problem is that its to large to mount on my jeep unless I mount it on the cowl under the windshield. My stinger blocks some of the light and prevents mounting it in a lot of places.

I would be up for a sale or possible trade/cash for a 10" rigid LED light bar.
LOCAL AZ ONLY.

NEW 10" $380
NEW 20" $665

I will sell mine $550 or trade for a used 10" + $300 cash.

Old 12-24-2012, 02:47 PM   #2
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
UPDATED WITH NEW INFO... Bump bump bump Best offer takes it.
Old 12-25-2012, 07:12 PM   #3
Bump, anyone!!!
Old 12-25-2012, 08:16 PM   #4
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
I wish! In a sec i would take this. Unfortunately its xmas. Take mayment say 250 a month next 2to months?
Old 12-26-2012, 02:19 PM   #5
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
If I had the money I'd consider it... but ehh I think sticking with my single 10" should be fine heh.
Old 12-26-2012, 06:20 PM   #6
I just bought a brand new Rigid 10" E series for $300. Not a bad deal at all.
Old 01-07-2013, 06:28 AM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'Taco View Post
how about $300 in gift cards ($50 visa gift card, 2x $25 amazon gift card, and 2x $100 American express gift cards)?
Sorry no, this light is almost $700 new, I dont need cash and I have a 10" now so...
Old 02-04-2013, 04:29 PM   #9
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Hey buddy i sent you a PM, i want this bar and will come pick it up. If you still have my phone number shoot me a text!
Old 02-04-2013, 07:03 PM   #10
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
He's in Yuma working right now, so he's probably not checking the forums.
Old 02-04-2013, 07:58 PM   #11
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
He's in Yuma working right now, so he's probably not checking the forums.
oh okay i didnt know that, thanks for the heads up
Old 02-04-2013, 10:32 PM   #12
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
No problema. I'm not sure if he's still willing to trade or sell the light bar though. Last time we went on a night run in his Jeep, he was talking about mounting it on the hood for extra fill lighting.
Old 02-04-2013, 11:16 PM   #13
Gotcha lol well if you happen to talk to him before he checks here let him know I'm interested