R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Body Shop in Phx/Scottsdale Area

Old 12-31-2012, 04:35 PM   #1
BAJA is on a distinguished road
BAJA's Tacoma Gallery
Body Shop in Phx/Scottsdale Area

My truck was recently keyed or scratched from the front bumper across the two driver side doors. The scratch is down to the paint. I picked up the extra paint from the dealer and need to find a shop to take care of the repairs. I'll prob just pay the deductable and have him repaint the entire side.

Anyone have any good referrals from prior use? Or any pointers in dealing with insurance? I have geico.
Old 01-02-2013, 05:35 PM   #2
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Dealers Choice.
1129 E. Curry #7
Tempe Az. 85281
602-373-0018

Jesus Valdez is the man to talk to.
Tell him Steve from the Tacoma and Lightning clubs sent you.
Old 01-13-2013, 07:16 PM   #3
AZ it is a "dry heat"
supriseaztacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Aaron
supriseaztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Campus autobody!
Curry and scottsdale.. great quality!
Old 01-13-2013, 09:43 PM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I used Ricks body and paint on 101 and raintree area when I got into an accident.

Was scared my SWB paint wouldn't match because I've heard horror stories about bad paint jobs but it came out flawless!!!
Old 01-14-2013, 07:59 PM   #5
Banned
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Raintree auto, known the owners for almsot a decade. They are pricey but they do solid work.