Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

New tacoma

Old 01-08-2013, 12:02 PM   #1
tatatoothy is on a distinguished road
Name: Bret
tatatoothy's Tacoma Gallery
New tacoma

I saw another thread about this question but it really was not answered.
I am going to buy a new Tacoma double cab lb and looking for the best dealer in the Phoenix metro area. I just don't want to go to the steelership and get the normal run around or shaft.
Thanks in advance
Old 01-08-2013, 12:53 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. Best deals can be found by going thru fleet or internet sales. find a truck that you like, and email 3 or 4 different dealers and see what they can do as far as price goes
Old 01-08-2013, 01:12 PM   #3
You Can't Fix Stupid !
Smokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Vehicle Mechanic
Name: Jeremy
Smokey11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatatoothy View Post
I saw another thread about this question but it really was not answered.
I am going to buy a new Tacoma double cab lb and looking for the best dealer in the Phoenix metro area. I just don't want to go to the steelership and get the normal run around or shaft.
Thanks in advance

See your in Goodyear, I bought my 11 and the wifes 11 highlander from Avondale Toyota and they were nothing but great to us. If you go ask for a guy named Mark Erickson they call him Uncle Buck he will take good care of you.
Old 01-08-2013, 05:16 PM   #4
tatatoothy is on a distinguished road
Name: Bret
tatatoothy's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the info and I to start a new project!