R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Monster Jam

Old 01-26-2013, 10:40 PM   #2
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
I used to go to Monster Jams all the time back in the day, wish I could go again. Always fun.
Old 01-26-2013, 10:42 PM   #3
battleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant future

Army: 11 Bang Bang Squad leader, 25th ID, with 4 vacations to the exotic lands of the middle east.
Name: David
battleyota's Tacoma Gallery
Wish they have one in Hawaii.
Old 01-26-2013, 10:54 PM   #4
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
banditstpk's Tacoma Gallery
they had the hotwheels monster truck come to the walmart i work at the other day.. pretty awesome!!!
Old 01-30-2013, 09:45 PM   #5
Taco
superswamper003 is a name known to allsuperswamper003 is a name known to allsuperswamper003 is a name known to allsuperswamper003 is a name known to allsuperswamper003 is a name known to allsuperswamper003 is a name known to all

Name: Hendrik
superswamper003's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by banditstpk View Post
they had the hotwheels monster truck come to the walmart i work at the other day.. pretty awesome!!!
Really?! Lol thats awesome, the whole monster jam staff and trucks came to my school on friday before the races... I go to UTI in avondale