R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Help a brother out? $50 in it for you...

Old 01-26-2013, 04:20 PM   #1
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Help a brother out? $50 in it for you...

Got my truck stuck whilst duck hunting this morning. I could REALLY use the help of someone with a 4x4 (though 4x2 will work). I was going to wait a few days until it dried out so I'm flexible.

Basically I'm adjacent to the road (slid to the shoulder and stuck) just past the boat launch at Horseshoe Lake. I may be able to drive it right out when it dries up a little. I'm jobless but I can manage $50 to the hero that helps me out. I'm at 7th St and the 101.

Who wants to volunteer first?
Old 01-26-2013, 04:27 PM   #2
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe put a city up? Or general location?
Old 01-26-2013, 04:32 PM   #4
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
I can be there in 3-4 days.

Money up front.
Old 01-26-2013, 04:34 PM   #6
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
So.... Get any birds??
Old 01-26-2013, 04:36 PM   #7
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packman73 View Post
Do you take a personal check?

Sure. Make it out to cash.
Old 01-26-2013, 04:37 PM   #8
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I'll help you out man. When do you want to go get your truck? I can be ready to go within 30 minutes. Send me a pm.

Not interested in the money.
Old 01-26-2013, 04:44 PM   #10
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
If Im not working, Im in.
Old 01-26-2013, 05:27 PM   #11
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tothe907 View Post
So.... Get any birds??
10 between myself and my brother-in-law.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05Aztacoma View Post
I'll help you out man. When do you want to go get your truck? I can be ready to go within 30 minutes. Send me a pm.

Not interested in the money.
Thank you!

So ColtsTRD is hopefully going to borrow his dad's jeep with winch and pull me out sometime in the morning. If that falls through or doesn't work, 05Aztacoma generously offered to help me. And if that doesn't work, my good friend Chris may take me later in the week to retrieve the blue beauty.

Thanks fellas! I'll keep this thread updated.
Old 01-26-2013, 08:18 PM   #12
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know too........could prob go early in the week!
Old 01-26-2013, 08:20 PM   #13
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Let me know too........could prob go early in the week!
Thanks for the offer!! I hope I don't need to take you up on it.
Old 01-26-2013, 08:22 PM   #14
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Also, Monday+ I can help out if needed as well.
Old 01-26-2013, 08:28 PM   #16
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
i live like a mile a way from you, let me know if you're not able to get it out tomorrow morn
Old 01-26-2013, 08:30 PM   #17
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOC View Post
i live like a mile a way from you, let me know if you're not able to get it out tomorrow morn
Thanks!! Man, you Tacoma people are pretty darn awesome I must say.
Old 01-26-2013, 08:32 PM   #18
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Thanks!! Man, you Tacoma people are pretty darn awesome I must say.
FWIW, Chevy people suck. I tried to get ahold of my buddy with a locked/lifted Chevy that could have got you out, but his truck was broken.
Old 01-26-2013, 08:44 PM   #19
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
FWIW, Chevy people suck. I tried to get ahold of my buddy with a locked/lifted Chevy that could have got you out, but his truck was broken.
Haha, figures. Thanks for trying though!
Old 01-26-2013, 08:45 PM   #20

Quote:
Haha, figures. Thanks for trying though!
I think I called about 7 people today tryin to get you aid. Many were working, and My Dad was sick. Now.....If you are gonna get stuck, gimmie a little more time to get a truck ready to pull you out!