R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

looking for fab work for front bumper

Old 01-26-2013, 10:53 PM   #1
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
banditstpk's Tacoma Gallery
looking for fab work for front bumper

wanting: prerunner bumper.. seen many around my area but no idea where to even start looking/asking where to get one done
Old 01-26-2013, 10:54 PM   #2
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
avid offroad

sdhq
Old 01-26-2013, 10:55 PM   #3
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Avid Offroad
Hunter Offroad
Old 01-27-2013, 09:51 PM   #4
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

there site doesnt show the bumpers for the 1996-2004 Tacoma, 96-02 4runner i click the link and all it pulls up is the sliders
Old 01-27-2013, 10:28 PM   #5
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
Avid isn't doing Amy custom work right now, tried to get a rear bumper built. They sent me an email saying No custom work for the time being
Old 01-27-2013, 10:30 PM   #6
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Hunter Offroad will does custom work ONLY
Old 01-27-2013, 10:35 PM   #7
dira1987 is a jewel in the roughdira1987 is a jewel in the roughdira1987 is a jewel in the roughdira1987 is a jewel in the rough

Name: David
dira1987's Tacoma Gallery
Hunter offroad is awesome. I stopped by just to check it out and it is a one man operation. Super cool guy that makes quality work. Stop by and check it out you went be disappointed! When I do my rear bumper and re do my front bumper I'm going to him or sierra expeditions hands down.
Old 01-27-2013, 10:36 PM   #8
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dira1987 View Post
Hunter offroad is awesome. I stopped by just to check it out and it is a one man operation. Super cool guy that makes quality work. Stop by and check it out you went be disappointed! When I do my rear bumper and re do my front bumper I'm going to him or sierra expeditions hands down.
John's a good buddy of mine. He does SOLID work. HIGHLY recommended from a business opinion as well. He will go out of his way to ensure you are happy with the product throughout the entire fab process.
Old 01-27-2013, 11:26 PM   #9
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
SDHQ will fucking rape you...Avid or Hunter is the way to go.

Avid built mine
Old 01-28-2013, 07:56 AM   #10
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SDHQ OFFROAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post

Avid built mine
Couldn't be further from the truth. As a full shop we have overhead to worry about as well. But you also get what you pay for. I can not speak for the other shops mentioned nor about what metal they use, ect. Im sure they do great work. But i can say our prices are right in line with all major fabrication shops here or in Cali. We use only 4130 Chromoly in all our bumpers. All of them get Tig Welded unless Mig is requested which will lower the price. We do not let anything leave until it's 100% up to our standards whether your a high roller or a penny pincher. If your paying us to do your work we will make sure it's of the highest standard. Every bumper we do is custom and our head fabricator meets with the customer to make exactly what they are looking for weather it's adding bottle openers to the tube ends or skid designs, light set-ups, ect. We charge what we charge for a reason, and numerous customers on this site can attest to the quality and service they got justifies that cost. We have overhead, we have material costs, shop supplies and much more. There is also a reason we are booked out solid with fabrication work till Mid-march and we have customers driving from the east coast or North west to have us do their builds. Quality speaks for itself.

Old 01-28-2013, 08:02 AM   #11
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post

Avid built mine
x2

Give John @ Hunter Offroad a call. He's a good fabricator to work with. He answers via phone a lot quicker than email, since he is a one man show.

(480) 557-7577
Old 01-28-2013, 01:57 PM   #12
Pabst knows best

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDHQ OFFROAD View Post
way to excessive on the skid plates!! that doesnt look good at all IMHO
Old 01-28-2013, 02:03 PM   #13
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
IMHO.... just shop around... no need to bash fabricators here.. just give OP options..go with what best works for your budget and your needs.. take your time and study them each and go from there... but seriously no need to bash anyone on here..
Old 01-28-2013, 02:40 PM   #14
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by banditstpk View Post
way to excessive on the skid plates!! that doesnt look good at all IMHO
It's what the customer wanted. Again why i said it's all custom for each different customer.
Old 01-28-2013, 02:41 PM   #15
Cuz Stock Sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffvt0508 View Post
IMHO.... just shop around... no need to bash fabricators here.. just give OP options..go with what best works for your budget and your needs.. take your time and study them each and go from there... but seriously no need to bash anyone on here..
This.....
Old 01-29-2013, 08:31 AM   #16
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDHQ OFFROAD View Post
Couldn't be further from the truth. As a full shop we have overhead to worry about as well. But you also get what you pay for. I can not speak for the other shops mentioned nor about what metal they use, ect. Im sure they do great work. But i can say our prices are right in line with all major fabrication shops here or in Cali. We use only 4130 Chromoly in all our bumpers. All of them get Tig Welded unless Mig is requested which will lower the price. We do not let anything leave until it's 100% up to our standards whether your a high roller or a penny pincher. If your paying us to do your work we will make sure it's of the highest standard. Every bumper we do is custom and our head fabricator meets with the customer to make exactly what they are looking for weather it's adding bottle openers to the tube ends or skid designs, light set-ups, ect. We charge what we charge for a reason, and numerous customers on this site can attest to the quality and service they got justifies that cost. We have overhead, we have material costs, shop supplies and much more. There is also a reason we are booked out solid with fabrication work till Mid-march and we have customers driving from the east coast or North west to have us do their builds. Quality speaks for itself.

Couldn't agree more.....higher price doesn't mean "raped". Quality is through the roof there!

BTY..... Paden's bumper is SICK!
Old 01-29-2013, 08:38 AM   #17
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Could try American here in Escondido Ca.,

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lon...lt-bumper.html
Old 01-29-2013, 08:55 AM   #18
Cbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sebastian
Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
the one in the pics above is badass.
whats something like that run
Old 01-29-2013, 09:07 AM   #19
Cuz Stock Sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbass38 View Post
the one in the pics above is badass.
whats something like that run
PM sent