1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Visiting Chandler Feb 15-19th - Clearing out storage unit

Discussion in 'Arizona' started by 4OYOTER, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Feb 10, 2013 at 1:24 AM
    4OYOTER

4OYOTER [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alan
    Cedar Park, TX
    Vehicle:
    4Runner
    I lived in AZ from 2007-2011.. Crammed what I could in a 5x5 storage unit in Chandler with the intention of moving back to the area soon. Well, looks like its not gonna be too soon - Texas is keeping me entertained for now. I figure it's probably in my best interest to come clear out that storage locker. I'm gonna be in town Feb 15-19. A few questions for y'all: (and before you think I'm just trying to sell stuff, hear me out!!)

1) Before I put all my stuff on Phoenix craigslist when I arrive, anybody interested in any "home furnishings"? I have multiple boxes full of kitchen stuff. Almost new set of pots/pans, plates, bowls, utensils, etc. I think there is even a coffee maker and George Foreman grill. Take it all - $40

I also have an old school gun cabinet in there. From the 80's. It displayed my AR and shotty quite nicely. Definitely not a gun safe, but it does lock and I have the keys. $20 takes her

OH! There is a 1st gen center console from my '04 double cab auto in there. And I just read chipskip's WTB thread.. If he doesnt take it, then I will need to get rid of that too. There is also a bunch of other misc stuff in there, this is all I can think of for now. And I know, I'm supposed to have actual pictures. Well, its locked up two states away.. Hopefully an exception can be made here.

2) Any meets going on during these dates? It would be awesome to ride passenger with someone. I wasn't on TW yet when I lived in AZ, so I haven't met any of you guys yet.

3) Any predator (coyote) hunters here? I'm hoping to make some time to go hunt with a buddy who lives in Tempe. Anybody wanna tag along? Any tips on good spots? 2010-2011 I hunted in Florence and Queens Valley. No idea of those spots are still public or not, hope so!

Thanks dudes!

2. Feb 11, 2013 at 2:19 PM
    Chipskip

Chipskip N7MCS

Member:
    First Name:
    Chip
    Phoenix
    Vehicle:
    07 Tundra
    Just to clarify to all the vultures out there... the center console IS spoken for.

3. Feb 11, 2013 at 9:39 PM
    JuansTaco

JuansTaco JuanInAMillion

Member:
    First Name:
    Juan
    gilbert az
    Vehicle:
    2004 PreRunner SR5 stormtrooper
    ESB long travel kit, Deaver f67s with DTF 12 inch shackles.
    ill take the gun cabinet off your hands. been looking for one.

4. Feb 11, 2013 at 9:56 PM
    azgunrunner

azgunrunner A guy that knows a guy, that knows a guy...

Member:
    First Name:
    George
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    06 DCLB Sport
    ADS 2.5, Dakar leaf springs KMF sliders CBI Ditch light mounts, DD SS3 pods Bumpers pending OBA pending
    You can still whack yotes in Queen valley on the state trust land, just north of the 60. You can also hit the florence junction off the 60 too. I've done my fair share of whackin yotes down south, near red rock and even further south down by Rio Rico.

5. Feb 14, 2013 at 10:41 AM
    Gooiegoogoo

Gooiegoogoo Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gustavo
    Phoenix
    Vehicle:
    03 TRD SR5
    2" lift
    I'll take that $40 dollar kitchen bundle. I work from 8-5 on the west side of Phoenix 47th ave and Indian school. PM me and we can figure out logistics. I can meet anywhere on saturday evening and sunday.

Products Discussed in

To Top