R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Visiting Chandler Feb 15-19th - Clearing out storage unit

Old 02-10-2013, 01:24 AM   #1
4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alan
4OYOTER's Tacoma Gallery
Visiting Chandler Feb 15-19th - Clearing out storage unit

I lived in AZ from 2007-2011.. Crammed what I could in a 5x5 storage unit in Chandler with the intention of moving back to the area soon. Well, looks like its not gonna be too soon - Texas is keeping me entertained for now. I figure it's probably in my best interest to come clear out that storage locker. I'm gonna be in town Feb 15-19. A few questions for y'all: (and before you think I'm just trying to sell stuff, hear me out!!)

1) Before I put all my stuff on Phoenix craigslist when I arrive, anybody interested in any "home furnishings"? I have multiple boxes full of kitchen stuff. Almost new set of pots/pans, plates, bowls, utensils, etc. I think there is even a coffee maker and George Foreman grill. Take it all - $40

I also have an old school gun cabinet in there. From the 80's. It displayed my AR and shotty quite nicely. Definitely not a gun safe, but it does lock and I have the keys. $20 takes her

OH! There is a 1st gen center console from my '04 double cab auto in there. And I just read chipskip's WTB thread.. If he doesnt take it, then I will need to get rid of that too. There is also a bunch of other misc stuff in there, this is all I can think of for now. And I know, I'm supposed to have actual pictures. Well, its locked up two states away.. Hopefully an exception can be made here.

2) Any meets going on during these dates? It would be awesome to ride passenger with someone. I wasn't on TW yet when I lived in AZ, so I haven't met any of you guys yet.

3) Any predator (coyote) hunters here? I'm hoping to make some time to go hunt with a buddy who lives in Tempe. Anybody wanna tag along? Any tips on good spots? 2010-2011 I hunted in Florence and Queens Valley. No idea of those spots are still public or not, hope so!

Thanks dudes!
Old 02-11-2013, 02:19 PM   #2
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4runner316 View Post
OH! There is a 1st gen center console from my '04 double cab auto in there. And I just read chipskip's WTB thread.. If he doesnt take it, then I will need to get rid of that too.
Just to clarify to all the vultures out there... the center console IS spoken for.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:39 PM   #3
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juan
JuansTaco's Tacoma Gallery
ill take the gun cabinet off your hands. been looking for one.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:56 PM   #4
azgunrunner will become famous soon enoughazgunrunner will become famous soon enough

Law Enforcement: Former LEO
Name: George
azgunrunner's Tacoma Gallery
You can still whack yotes in Queen valley on the state trust land, just north of the 60. You can also hit the florence junction off the 60 too. I've done my fair share of whackin yotes down south, near red rock and even further south down by Rio Rico.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:41 AM   #5
Gooiegoogoo is on a distinguished road

Name: Gustavo
Gooiegoogoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4runner316 View Post
1) Before I put all my stuff on Phoenix craigslist when I arrive, anybody interested in any "home furnishings"? I have multiple boxes full of kitchen stuff. Almost new set of pots/pans, plates, bowls, utensils, etc. I think there is even a coffee maker and George Foreman grill. Take it all - $40

Thanks dudes!
I'll take that $40 dollar kitchen bundle. I work from 8-5 on the west side of Phoenix 47th ave and Indian school. PM me and we can figure out logistics. I can meet anywhere on saturday evening and sunday.