R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Wheeling on President Day

Old 02-13-2013, 09:12 PM   #41
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juan
JuansTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEKBOY12295 View Post
That would be sick! Ive been watching vids like this all day haha. That is Paco who drives the Tofu van at Firebird, he is super chill.
ya paco and sam"drift idiot" are close friends of mine who i met at firebird lol. i just put on tofu drift van stickers today after i washed my taco.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:14 PM   #42
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
I hear ya. I have a wheeling trip in the works coming up in march...two day-er. Looking forward to it. Will prob be the first test of my locker. then work me ass off and might be able to squeeze in some wheeling in april, but then I'll be busy as fawk. Moving. 160hrs worth of training for work that'll tie me up for a few weeks. And possibly leaving the country for a bit
well my problems dont mean much now lol jp. good luck man 160hrs of training sounds ridiculous! i just gotta prepare my truck for moab in may
Old 02-13-2013, 09:16 PM   #43
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
well my problems dont mean much now lol jp. good luck man 160hrs of training sounds ridiculous! i just gotta prepare my truck for moab in may
it's worth it in the long run

you know what it's like, given your job too.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:19 PM   #44
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
just got off work guys, glad to see there is so much interest!!
Old 02-13-2013, 09:21 PM   #45
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
it's worth it in the long run

you know what it's like, given your job too.
indeed it is! and yes i do, just sucks when you fall down a mountain after chasin mexicans during the early hours of the bitter cold morning while its snowing and blowing out a rotator cuff......lol
Old 02-13-2013, 09:30 PM   #46
RINZLER

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
bout time!! in the mean time thx to Juan, i am stuck on these damn harlem shake videos and gettin all kinds of ideas
Old 02-13-2013, 09:31 PM   #47
One Tire Fire!
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
bout time!! in the mean time thx to Juan, i am stuck on these damn harlem shake videos and gettin all kinds of ideas
Me and my friends are making one! My truck will be in the vid
Old 02-13-2013, 09:32 PM   #48
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
we definatly need to make one on monday
Old 02-13-2013, 09:35 PM   #49
Buckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MI Officer
Name: Chris
Buckoma's Tacoma Gallery
Geez, wish I could make it, can't wait to hear how it goes afterward. I only have a little time on Sunday, maybe I'll hit the White Tanks or something... better than nothing I guess.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:43 PM   #50
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post

Quote:
indeed it is! and yes i do, just sucks when you fall down a mountain after chasin mexicans during the early hours of the bitter cold morning while its snowing and blowing out a rotator cuff......lol
ah lamesauce. didn't know that had happened. sucks. big time.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:48 PM   #51
RINZLER

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckoma View Post
Geez, wish I could make it, can't wait to hear how it goes afterward. I only have a little time on Sunday, maybe I'll hit the White Tanks or something... better than nothing I guess.
did you happen to be in tucson last week? saw an expo 1st gen sorta like yours driving down ina/river area

Quote:

ah lamesauce. didn't know that had happened. sucks. big time.
yep. first surgery ever. sucks major ass but i guess its like a mini vacation
Old 02-13-2013, 09:50 PM   #52
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
did you happen to be in tucson last week? saw an expo 1st gen sorta like yours driving down ina/river area

yep. first surgery ever. sucks major ass but i guess its like a mini vacation
meh surgeries aren't bad once you've had enough of them
Old 02-13-2013, 10:27 PM   #53
FBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kaleb
FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
count me in! well the four peeks part. i live in east mesa so i wont be attending the Scottsdale breakfast part, but i can meet u guys at four peeks the turnoff or something? and for all u 2wd guys, the trail is superr easy, well if its not covered in snow
Old 02-13-2013, 10:33 PM   #54
Mas Tequila!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBGW01 View Post
count me in! well the four peeks part. i live in east mesa so i wont be attending the Scottsdale breakfast part, but i can meet u guys at four peeks the turnoff or something? and for all u 2wd guys, the trail is superr easy, well if its not covered in snow
Thanks for giving the encouragement man lol. And I'm coming from chandler and I think I will try to go to the breakfast depending on gas situation. If I don't maybe we can meet up and meet up with then along the way
Old 02-13-2013, 10:35 PM   #55
One Tire Fire!
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
We are better off meeting at the breakfest place or 4 peaks if you know where you are going
Old 02-13-2013, 10:44 PM   #56
Mas Tequila!!!

Quote:
We are better off meeting at the breakfest place or 4 peaks if you know where you are going
Ok sounds like a plan.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:48 PM   #57
FBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuansTaco View Post
Thanksgiving the encouragement man lol. And I'm coming from chandler and I think I will try to go to the breakfast depending on gas situation. If I don't maybe we can meet up and meet up with then along the way
Quote:
ya if juanstaco wants to meet up with me, and then we meet up with u guys out at the four peeks turnoff, that will work out good. maybe we'll run through sycamore real quick and then meet u there hahah

and ohh forgot to mention, last time i went up four peeks (veterans day), i came over a hill pretty fast and a guy in a jeep came over the from the opposite side cruisin quick and was right in the middle of the trail, instead of sticking to the right, and i almost hit him, but i avoided him and drifted and had to stop my truck by hitting a giant boulder so i wouldnt fly off the edge my bumper saved my ass! hit it about 15-20mph to a dead stop and no airbags, and just tweeked my bumper!

so this is my redemption run on four peeks and possibly jeeps
Old 02-13-2013, 11:04 PM   #59

FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nice yea i found out my bumper is tree proof...but ill save that story for breakfast and the trail haha
save it for the trail! i wont be at breakfast
Old 02-13-2013, 11:12 PM   #60
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery