Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Herbicide/Pesticide specialty thread

Old 02-13-2013, 07:38 PM   #1
Gooiegoogoo is on a distinguished road

Name: Gustavo
Gooiegoogoo's Tacoma Gallery
Herbicide/Pesticide specialty thread

Arizona Spray Equipment. We are a herbicide, pesticide and spray equipment D.Y.I. specialty store. One stop Bug and Weed Emporium.
I'm trying to expand my clientele and educate anyone who has any questions?
Old 02-13-2013, 07:41 PM   #2
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Where can I buy preemergence herbicide?
Old 02-13-2013, 08:19 PM   #3

@ Aw9d - PM sent
Old 02-14-2013, 10:11 AM   #4
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Where is your store located. Need pesticide for the grass(fucking ants) and herbacide to clear out expanding grass and weeds.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:21 AM   #5

i sent you a PM 05TacoRunner. if the location is too far for you i also work at Glendale Community College and can gladly meet you there instead.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:31 AM   #6
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
You're a PCA I assume?
Old 02-14-2013, 10:36 AM   #7

What is a PCA? the video on your post is....those pants are soo tight geeze.
Old 02-14-2013, 06:12 PM   #8
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
Pest control advisor. Maybe it's mostly a CA thing...
Old 02-14-2013, 06:13 PM   #9

Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
I'm on my phone so I don't want to write it all out. But you can google it. I worked for Ag Rx in CA last summer. Sounds like a similiar business to yours
Old 02-14-2013, 06:15 PM   #10
xSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xSectionxEightx's Tacoma Gallery
Would rather have weeds and pests than toxic property.