R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Florance Picture Meet Pics...

Old 02-15-2013, 11:30 AM   #1
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTABurnout's Tacoma Gallery
Florance Picture Meet Pics...

Last Saturday, I meet up with Cliff, Luis, JD, and a few of Ciff's friends for some pics out in the desert.

# long travel Trucks and my sad excuse for a mid travel truck. Needless to say I was last everywhere, even the 325 out drove me lol....

got some sweet pics. I am sure Luis' dad got some great shots as well, luis post them up....

Good time running some power line roads, almost knocked my bumper off since the tires hit the fender before full bump. Need to figure some thing out soon....
So on the pics....
Meet up spot:

First spot little drifiting

Old 02-15-2013, 11:31 AM   #2
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Little jump

And another open area for some sliding....
Old 02-15-2013, 11:33 AM   #3

Old 02-15-2013, 11:49 AM   #4
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
JD always looks so chill when he jumps his truck haha
Old 02-15-2013, 12:47 PM   #5

Old 02-15-2013, 02:31 PM   #7
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome pictures as always
Old 02-15-2013, 02:45 PM   #8
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Chris's E30 is always so clean. Awesome pictures.
Old 02-15-2013, 03:17 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
Chris's E30 is always so clean. Awesome pictures.
haha... I had to pick up the grill on the powerline trail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr250jumper View Post
Awesome pictures as always
Thank you sir.
Old 02-17-2013, 08:39 PM   #11
EG555 is a glorious beacon of lightEG555 is a glorious beacon of lightEG555 is a glorious beacon of lightEG555 is a glorious beacon of lightEG555 is a glorious beacon of lightEG555 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Edgar
EG555's Tacoma Gallery
That BMW is badass

Luis was telling me about the trip. I missed out!
Old 02-17-2013, 08:46 PM   #12
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Man, cliff's truck is sexy.
Old 02-18-2013, 07:14 AM   #13

Old 02-18-2013, 04:49 PM   #14
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
HELL YEA! I love that BMW!
Old 03-09-2013, 08:59 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
Hunter next time you go out I have to tag along!! I love these pics!!
I need to do a few more off road trips before it gets hot, so if you want to just head out for the day we can go where ever, let me know.
Old 03-09-2013, 09:43 AM   #18
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Me too.......still want to get out to that spot!
Old 06-10-2014, 03:47 AM   #19
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOC View Post
Who: Bring the Family!

What: "Prerunner" Style trip/exploring some new roads between Florence and Oracle Junction

When: January 19th, 2013.

The plan would be for this to happen on a Saturday with a meet up time of 3PM in front of the historic Florence Courthouse

After a brief drivers meeting we will be leaving from Florence by 3:15 which will get us to the Main trailhead by 3:30PM, the trail starts by running along the 79 highway for approx 25 miles before it starts to get slower at "staging area #2". There are several really cool and safe places along this road for those interested in shooting photos to set up. As it is nearly impossible to get lost along this section we will be sending the trucks out in 2 minute intervals to avoid traveling in heavy dust and allow those who want to take pics to get some good shots. Once the road comes to a Y we will stop and regroup at "staging area 2". (Depending on time and interest level we can cruise this area a couple of times allowing those that want to take pictures to get a few shots and switch up spots.)

At this point we will head North towards Globe. We will go "exploring" for a little out in this area before turning back. Immediately across the 79 from the second staging area is a great short section of road with a few jumps people can hit if you want.

Around 6PM we will get back on the original trail and head south towards Oracle. The road in this section is a little rougher than before so speeds will be slower and could even require 4wd in spots. We will end the first part of the run at the Cadillac Chaparral Restaurant for dinner.

https://plus.google.com/110500521911...ut?gl=us&hl=en

After dinner those who want to can repeat parts of the trail we ran earlier in the day including the road along the 79 and parts of the area we explored. We will end the run back in Florence hopefully by 10pm.

Maps and a schedule will be provided at the drivers meeting before the run.

Required Equipment:

Full Size Spare Tire and the means to change it
Tow Strap
A prepped truck
A positive attitude

Suggested Equipment:

Upgraded suspension
Skid Plates
upgraded tires
HAM Radio
GPS (even a simple Garmin will do, this is to leave "bread crumbs in case you become separated from the group at any point)
Off Road Lights
Can we please do this going again!!? I ran Rail-X and it was definitely a fun area but way to big to cover in one small trip! What does everyone think of gettin a pretty decent sized group together for this run once it starts getting cool out? Possibly September ish before the busy months