R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Room to rent for the summer?

Old 02-19-2013, 03:40 PM   #1
EndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really nice

Name: Jason
EndlessSummer's Tacoma Gallery
Room to rent for the summer?

Hey guys.....I got a job with the Forest Service in Payson for the summer and I was wondering if anyone has a room to rent out? Tentative start date is April 8th.

I'm stuck in a lease at an apt in glendale and my girlfriend will be staying there anyways but I don't want the 4+ hour commute and miles on my truck. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Jason
Old 02-20-2013, 03:01 PM   #2
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
I have a room in show low. Its about an hour and a half from payson.
Old 02-20-2013, 03:59 PM   #3
EndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really nice

That's still a little far. Thank you for the response though.
Old 02-20-2013, 04:02 PM   #4
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah i figured but still felt i should throw it on out. Well good luck in the search. If i hear of anything i will let you know. Maybe i will see you out there. During the summer im camping wheeling and fishing at the rim all the time
Old 02-20-2013, 05:14 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
Yeah i figured but still felt i should throw it on out. Well good luck in the search. If i hear of anything i will let you know. Maybe i will see you out there. During the summer im camping wheeling and fishing at the rim all the time
yes sir. I'm sure you'll see me somewhere. Our station is right in the middle of town. I'll have to meet up with you for some wheeling trips while I'm up there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
You doing wildland ffing?
Yes sir. I'll be on a type 3 Forest Service engine. Not the promotion I'd been hoping for but it'll be fun either way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra View Post
I'm sure you probably already thought of this, but check craigslist and see if you can find anything
I've looked a little but I haven't really been very motivated. It seems like nothing good ever comes from craigslist
Old 02-22-2013, 11:25 AM   #8
Geezer
azreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedazreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedazreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedazreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedazreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedazreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedazreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedazreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedazreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedazreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedazreb is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: ET on minesweepers
azreb's Tacoma Gallery
Check out trades-n-sales:

http://www.tradesnsales.com/

maybe put in your own ad there.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:56 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by azreb View Post
Check out trades-n-sales:

http://www.tradesnsales.com/

maybe put in your own ad there.
Thank you. Hopefully I'll have more luck with that