R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ paint thread

Old 02-20-2013, 08:42 AM   #21
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good. Let me know whenever
Old 02-20-2013, 08:57 AM   #22
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbass38 View Post
im not painting that. i dont do such small jobs

Quote:
if you meant jeep parts.then no problem. lol
Old 02-21-2013, 07:39 AM   #23
Cbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sebastian
Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
It's BSP, I have another grill with the center cut out if you were planning to satoshi or something, if you want it
so wanna trade that grill for color matching yours or something? i need to make a new grill stat lol
Old 02-21-2013, 09:28 AM   #24
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
so wanna trade that grill for color matching yours or something? i need to make a new grill stat lol
Sounds good to me haha.

I have plenty of mesh left too if you want some for it
Old 02-21-2013, 10:21 AM   #25
Cbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
ya that would be awesome. lemme know when and where thanks
Old 02-21-2013, 10:23 AM   #26
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
I'm off all next week still
Old 02-21-2013, 03:41 PM   #27
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

So do we have a date or a garage yet? Preferably a day with no rain. Kinda put a damper on our plans yesterday. Haha
Old 02-21-2013, 04:34 PM   #28

Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
well the guys who want black can set a date and the whites can do a diff date?
or both the same day. its doesnt really matter.
as for a garage i think thats up in the air still?

haha ya the rain kinda made it suck. at least you got to own all my buddys at mortal kombat.
me and a couple guys might come up this weekend to hit sunrise again.. they wanna do snowbowl but im tryin to talk em into sunrise. ill bring my meter if we come up. but i think your gettin sick...you might miss work sunday man.
Old 02-21-2013, 05:00 PM   #29
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
I MIGHT be able to use my garage. I have an air compressor and tools.. I'd need to know more details..

like:

How long will my garage be a paint booth?
How much is that going to cost me to make it a paint booth?'
How is the clean up?

I got 2 bays, 3 if it is REALLY needed that we may be able to use.
Old 02-21-2013, 05:15 PM   #30

Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
for such small stuff it would take a few hours.. maybe need some plastic to hangup.. its not that messy. it dries before it hits the ground usually..then ya just blow out the dust after. its not bad. the paint booth rental is a good option.. i found the dudes ad on CL .. for 25 bucks an hour its not bad.but i havent seen the place yet.Id assume its a body shop that doesnt have alot of work.
Old 02-21-2013, 06:07 PM   #31
whys the rum gone

Quote:
well the guys who want black can set a date and the whites can do a diff date?
or both the same day. its doesnt really matter.
as for a garage i think thats up in the air still?

haha ya the rain kinda made it suck. at least you got to own all my buddys at mortal kombat.
me and a couple guys might come up this weekend to hit sunrise again.. they wanna do snowbowl but im tryin to talk em into sunrise. ill bring my meter if we come up. but i think your gettin sick...you might miss work sunday man.
Did this just become a race matter!? Black guys cant be around the white guys? Haha and yeah it was a good time. I swear i have never played mortal combat( any of the new ones that is) before. And as for this weekend that would be great except my assistant starts vacation so i cant be sick for the next 9 days.
Old 02-21-2013, 06:09 PM   #32
xSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xSectionxEightx's Tacoma Gallery
I need my chrome grille bsp.
Old 02-22-2013, 06:38 AM   #33

Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
thats no problem
Old 02-22-2013, 01:56 PM   #34
GoldMember
tacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: VMAQ-1
tacosunday's Tacoma Gallery
I wanna do my grill and my fenders, Silver Streak Mica.
Old 02-22-2013, 01:57 PM   #35
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juan
JuansTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm gunna be getting fiberglass soon and want those to match my white
Old 02-23-2013, 10:00 AM   #36

Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
I think I'm gonna stop by the paint store in a bit if anyone wants to go..since I'm ln this side of town and all
Old 02-23-2013, 03:16 PM   #37
xSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xSectionxEightx's Tacoma Gallery
I'm at work right now, but whenever you guys are ready to do this I'm down!
Old 02-28-2013, 08:47 AM   #40

Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
so jake got a pint of the bsp.we will see how much it takes for a grill.. it was only like 35 bucks. so a quart of the white should be 60-70.