R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ paint thread

Old 02-28-2013, 11:06 AM   #41
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
I could use my roof repainted lol
Old 02-28-2013, 01:43 PM   #42
JerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Jerry
JerryTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, I don't really need anything painted, but y'all are welcome to use my garage if need be.. I've got a ton of tools, and can borrow an air compressor from my neighbor.. My house is pretty easy to get to off of McDonald and the 101 in Scottsdale..
Old 02-28-2013, 01:48 PM   #43
Cbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sebastian
Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
your really close to me.... which is very good because i have no garage lol.
Old 02-28-2013, 01:57 PM   #44
JerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbass38 View Post
your really close to me.... which is very good because i have no garage lol.
Where are you at man? I am just south of McDonald off of 86th street.. I've for a two car garage that is perfect for projects... I use to be a mechanic at Scottsdale Bentley, Lambo, so I still have quite a bit of tools to make things a bit easier
Old 02-28-2013, 02:30 PM   #45
Cbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
thats awesome,im a tech for airpark chrysler jeep dodge-going on 10yrs for chrysler.
im at indian bend at scottsdale rd, in the condos by the steak house
Old 02-28-2013, 03:29 PM   #46

Quote:
thats awesome,im a tech for airpark chrysler jeep dodge-going on 10yrs for chrysler.
im at indian bend at scottsdale rd, in the condos by the steak house
Ha, I knew your truck looked familiar.. I have some friends that live in those condos, and saw your truck when I was over there last..
Old 02-28-2013, 04:13 PM   #47

Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
yeah they just live in the back by me then.i need to LT my truck just t handle the 50 speed bumps on the way back.ive seen a couple stock tacos in my place and this one badass tundra I drool over all the time.
Old 02-28-2013, 04:23 PM   #48

Oh man, those speed bumps are terrible.. Now that i finally got my truck lifted, I don't mind them so much, but I feel bad for anyone with a small car
Old 02-28-2013, 08:02 PM   #49
xSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xSectionxEightx's Tacoma Gallery
I need bsp as well. Hopefully finishing mesh install on grille this week.
Old 03-01-2013, 07:44 AM   #50

Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
i got screwed into working this weekend ,but i may do a couple grills bsp sunday
Old 03-01-2013, 09:43 AM   #51
xSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
i got screwed into working this weekend ,but i may do a couple grills bsp sunday
I know how that is. Let me know what u need when ur ready to do some bsp. I can pop my grill off in 2 seconds.
Old 03-01-2013, 05:22 PM   #52

Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
bring me the grill tonight and I'll have it done tonorrow for ya. 50 bucks for bsp abd thank Jake for the good deal .
Old 03-01-2013, 06:13 PM   #53

Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
thanks to jake for the spare grill. made a non ghetto grill during lunch and the bsp matches perfect. just gotta clear it tomorrow
Attached Thumbnails
AZ paint thread-wp_20130301_003.jpg  
Old 03-01-2013, 06:21 PM   #54
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Wish i was going to be in the valley this weekend
Old 03-01-2013, 06:28 PM   #55

Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
start drivin bud
Old 03-01-2013, 08:30 PM   #56

I work till two am. I could meet you in the afternoon tomorrow though?
Old 03-01-2013, 08:48 PM   #57

Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
how early could I get the grill by?
Old 03-01-2013, 09:51 PM   #58
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
I have to work tomorrow. Im off sunday tho. Decisions decisions haha gotta save the money for some new rubber tho.
Old 03-02-2013, 04:35 AM   #59

Quote:
how early could I get the grill by?
I work until 4 so like 5.
Old 03-02-2013, 07:16 AM   #60

Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
ill be doing two grill today around noon. If u can bring it to me anytime today I can try and squeeze it in tomorrow