R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ paint thread

Old 03-04-2013, 10:56 AM   #61
Cbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sebastian
Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
where r your pics jake?!?!!?
Old 03-04-2013, 07:45 PM   #62
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Sorry man been busy, looks good though and thanks again!

Old 03-05-2013, 08:24 AM   #63
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Damn nice jake. Cant wait till mine looks like too.
Old 03-05-2013, 12:01 PM   #64
xSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xSectionxEightx's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great! Sorry I disappeared! Had to go to Texas. When I get back I will drop the grille off to you for whenever you're ready. I wont be in any hurry to get it back.
Old 03-05-2013, 12:15 PM   #65
Tacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant future

Name: Sarah
Tacomagirl64's Tacoma Gallery
What would it run me to have my hood and roof repainted black?
Old 03-05-2013, 12:49 PM   #66
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

there are 2 girls in phx on here. Shit we are moving up in this forum. Haha
Old 03-11-2013, 09:30 AM   #67
Cbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
aaaand i painted my bike.. in the dark.. the night before the races... looks good on the track.. thats all that matters lol
Attached Thumbnails
AZ paint thread-wp_20130306_005.jpg   AZ paint thread-wp_20130309_002.jpg   AZ paint thread-wp_20130309_001.jpg  
Old 03-11-2013, 10:01 AM   #68
whys the rum gone

Looks good! How did you do at the race?
Old 03-11-2013, 10:28 AM   #69
Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
horribly slow.
but i managed to get second in both expert 600 races.i have video of me and a dude going thru three turns side by side and hitting bikes exiting a corner .. Lol it was awesome.
Old 03-11-2013, 11:18 AM   #70
whys the rum gone

First race of the season. Dont want to go out and demolish fools on the first day. Lol i want to check out thay video.
Old 03-11-2013, 11:24 AM   #71
Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
ill post it tonight when I get home.shit takes forever to load to you tube
Old 03-11-2013, 11:28 AM   #72
whys the rum gone

Awesome. And yes it does.
Old 03-19-2013, 09:08 PM   #73
kenpo87 is on a distinguished road

Name: kenny
kenpo87's Tacoma Gallery
I need my chrome grill painted gray to match the truck. OEM gray. How much would that cost?
Old 03-20-2013, 08:58 AM   #74
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colby
Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbass38 View Post
aaaand i painted my bike.. in the dark.. the night before the races... looks good on the track.. thats all that matters lol
Old 03-20-2013, 09:03 AM   #75
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
040 guys.... i'm ready when you are
Old 03-20-2013, 09:06 AM   #76
esbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud of

Royal Canadian Mounted Police:
Name: B-Rad
esbyota's Tacoma Gallery
I should have some front fenders needing painting soon. Picking them up Friday and will mess with mounting and fitting this weekend.
Old 03-20-2013, 01:41 PM   #77
Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
ill do color matched grills for 40...
im ready to paint whatever whenever just lemme know
Old 03-20-2013, 03:09 PM   #78
esbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud of

Royal Canadian Mounted Police:
Name: B-Rad
esbyota's Tacoma Gallery
Shoot me a price for front fiberglass fenders.
Old 03-20-2013, 03:51 PM   #79
SWAPMEET CRAWLER
SLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: kenny
SLOCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
my hood is starting to fade and get nasty, how much would something like that be? Its a BSP..
Old 05-17-2013, 12:05 PM   #80
Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
if anyone needs a grill or something done bsp ill be doing my fenders tomorrow morning