R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

PHOTOS from presidents day run

Old 02-20-2013, 04:24 PM   #41
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Tagging will not be tolerated on any trail run I host and organize. He will not be allowed with again

This applies if it was infact him
I can't say that is was or that it wasn't him. But I do know that it did not happen on Monday.

BTW, nice pics Juan!! Does anyone else have any pics or videos from this run?
Old 02-20-2013, 04:28 PM   #42
tomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: E-4
Name: Tom
tomwilson74's Tacoma Gallery
You guys have a beautiful state and lots of great scenery to go wheeling in. I have a pet peeve against littering but this tagging stuff is worse than litter. Litter can be picked up but it's lots more work to clean spray paint off rocks or even buildings. Having these trails to ride on is a priviledge not a right. Take care of them! I can't wait to get back to Arizona and do some more trail riding next year.
Old 02-20-2013, 04:31 PM   #43
EG555 is a glorious beacon of lightEG555 is a glorious beacon of lightEG555 is a glorious beacon of lightEG555 is a glorious beacon of lightEG555 is a glorious beacon of lightEG555 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Edgar
EG555's Tacoma Gallery
color match the rock and paint it.

trollface.jpeg
Old 02-20-2013, 04:32 PM   #44
AZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
AZBACKCOUNTRY's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe someone should send the link to the Asshole(s) who likes to paint granite.

It has pictures and everything http://www.fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_...ev3_018680.pdf

Tonto is drafting its own OHV plan. Don't be surprised if it gets shut down.

As a volunteer for the USFS in Arizona we are all tired of this behavior. It won't be tolerated.

Az
Old 02-20-2013, 05:41 PM   #45
Buckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MI Officer
Name: Chris
Buckoma's Tacoma Gallery
Figure I'll get my 2 cents in... (and I don't think this thread should get locked, these types of discussions need to be had occasionally and hopefully people can learn from it)

This type of shit enrages me, I'm not sure I could control myself if I actually saw it happening. Anyone with half a brain knows this hurts the hobby tremendously. But with a name like "Fuck Bitches, Go Wheeling" where the average age is probably 19, I guess I'm not surprised.

I see this as good opportunity for people to reflect a little, think about their actions and the impact they have, and grow the fuck up a little if you need to, ie, be responsible and respectful. That said, I wouldn't ban the dude... he's probably not the one who did it and hopefully he can go back and address the group on the world-class stupidity of something like that, or, if it looks like nobody cares then he can disassociate himself from the group and move on. In any case he deserves a chance at redemption, though if he's still a part of it and another instance like this goes down then all bets are off.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:38 PM   #47
FBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kaleb
FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
wow look at this shit fest! Chris I never said someone in the group did it, and it really angers me when people give faulty information! I clearly didnt do this and i can assure you no one that is a legitimate member did either! I wouldn't vandalize a trail that i enjoy! Let alone any trail! Its a group and yes a lot of people that aren't "legitimate members" have stickers and all the bs. On another note, an incident at my school occured where some kids tires were slashed and his window was busted out, the rumor began that "FBGW" did it! It made me soo mad It made us look like assholes, and un-appreciative/disrespectful towards other peoples stuff. When the school found out who finally did it, that person had no association with our group or the name "FBGW" in anyway! As stated earlier, I have no control over what other people do/ their actions. If someone tagged Tacoma world on that rock, shouldn't we all just go blame the Mods for it? No, and as stated earlier, I didnt do it, and the rest of my group at the meet Monday can swear by that. FBGW isn't about trashing others cars, vandalizing trails or anything for that matter, it's a group of kids that love to offroad. We have no intentions of spreading our name by vandalizing a trail. Hope this clarifies things for all you. Thank you for the people who understand and have dealt with similar situations. I hope/look forward to enjoying more trail runs with you guys and hope nothing like this has to come along again in the future. Next four peaks run, ill be sure to bring some acetone and scrub it off. Sorry for all the confusion everyone. And great pics btw Jaun.
Old 02-20-2013, 08:04 PM   #48
GoldMember
tacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: VMAQ-1
Name: Josh
tacosunday's Tacoma Gallery
I Love Bitches and I Go Wheeling
Old 02-20-2013, 08:15 PM   #50
FBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacosunday View Post
I Love Bitches and I Go Wheeling
Quote:
Originally Posted by Az lowtacoma View Post
LBGW!!!!!!
x2. its not like we are saying nahh fuckin bitchs, lets go wheeling instead... we are sayin, Fuck Bitches and Go Wheeling! haha
Old 02-20-2013, 08:16 PM   #51
Mini Truckin'
Az lowtacoma is a splendid one to beholdAz lowtacoma is a splendid one to beholdAz lowtacoma is a splendid one to beholdAz lowtacoma is a splendid one to beholdAz lowtacoma is a splendid one to beholdAz lowtacoma is a splendid one to behold

Name: Seth
Az lowtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBGW01 View Post
x2. its not like we are saying nahh fuckin bitchs, lets go wheeling instead... we are sayin, Fuck Bitches and Go Wheeling! haha
Sounds like y'all's need a reorganization and to be renamed ha to the above mentioned LBGW just sayin
Old 02-20-2013, 08:26 PM   #52

FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sounds like y'all's need a reorganization and to be renamed ha to the above mentioned LBGW just sayin
Fuckin bitches, goin wheelin
Old 02-20-2013, 08:27 PM   #53
Buckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MI Officer
Name: Chris
Buckoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
wow look at this shit fest! Chris I never said someone in the group did it, and it really angers me when people give faulty information! I clearly didnt do this and i can assure you no one that is a legitimate member did either! I wouldn't vandalize a trail that i enjoy! Let alone any trail! Its a group and yes a lot of people that aren't "legitimate members" have stickers and all the bs. On another note, an incident at my school occured where some kids tires were slashed and his window was busted out, the rumor began that "FBGW" did it! It made me soo mad It made us look like assholes, and un-appreciative/disrespectful towards other peoples stuff. When the school found out who finally did it, that person had no association with our group or the name "FBGW" in anyway! As stated earlier, I have no control over what other people do/ their actions. If someone tagged Tacoma world on that rock, shouldn't we all just go blame the Mods for it? No, and as stated earlier, I didnt do it, and the rest of my group at the meet Monday can swear by that. FBGW isn't about trashing others cars, vandalizing trails or anything for that matter, it's a group of kids that love to offroad. We have no intentions of spreading our name by vandalizing a trail. Hope this clarifies things for all you. Thank you for the people who understand and have dealt with similar situations. I hope/look forward to enjoying more trail runs with you guys and hope nothing like this has to come along again in the future. Next four peaks run, ill be sure to bring some acetone and scrub it off. Sorry for all the confusion everyone. And great pics btw Jaun.
Thanks for clearing that up some... it usually is the sketchy outliers who do stuff like that, the main body isn't looking for bad pub.
Old 02-20-2013, 08:29 PM   #55
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Fuck bitches while wheeling
Old 02-20-2013, 08:30 PM   #56

FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Fuck bitches while wheeling
damm ight ight, ill have to have a group meeting on this
Old 02-20-2013, 08:46 PM   #58
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
:

now that's just unsafe
Are you saying that cause you can't wheel your truck?

Jk
Old 02-20-2013, 08:50 PM   #59
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
who cares if he helped start a group?
how the hell should he get banned for this when someone else in his group did it, he has no control over other humans, they can do as they please no matter what anyone else says. pretty dam stupid.
We care, Ownership implies leadership. If you can't control your members then don't start a group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
better ban me too and anyone else that does anything like this. since it doesnt go with tread lightly.

Oh, you're close! I take Tread Lightly very serious and your actions are against a principal I follow. If you think that not following the same ethic makes you above the law then so be it. I have no qualms about banning you from TW nor do any other members of the staff at TW.

Quote:
You've given faulty information from the get go. You said in a PM that you had no association with FBGW yet in previous posts you claim to have started it. Own up and take responsibility for the actions of members of your group! No responsibility is a cop out, you started the group therefore you are responsible for their actions.
Old 02-20-2013, 08:54 PM   #60

FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeRunner View Post
You've given faulty information from the get go. You said in a PM that you had no association with FBGW yet in previous posts you claim to have started it. Own up and take responsibility for the actions of members of your group! No responsibility is a cop out, you started the group therefore you are responsible for their actions.
Show me were in a PM i said that! I have the PM, u want me to show everyone? fine with me! Chris 4x4 gave faulty information by saying
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
he told the TW Staff that it was "someone from his group".
In the PM i said nothig about it being someone in the group! And now you are here saying that i said "i have no association with FBGW" ??!! u show me where i said that. Please?