R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

JeepAndrew's AZ Trail Runs/Campouts

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-12-2013, 08:26 PM   #2061
007Taco
Brian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Don't ask!
Brian007Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Germ View Post
Well in that case I suggest an official Show Low gang. We'll call ourselves the Show Low Union of Tacoma Supporters. Or SLUTS for short. Any thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiscoPhil View Post
Yeah, us Phoenix people aren't that bad haha, although I am technically a Wisconsinite!!! Go Pack! Bleed Green and Gold!
To through this out there for you. How was that Packers/Seahawks game last season? Go Seahawks! Just kidding, being a Seahawks fan, I thought that last play was messed up.
Old 05-12-2013, 09:28 PM   #2062
mbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mbmack1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra View Post
I like sluts...errr I meant I like your acronym sluts
X2
Old 05-12-2013, 09:37 PM   #2063
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
X3
Old 05-12-2013, 09:48 PM   #2064
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepAndrew View Post
Stop being a busy body and get yo ass offroad
lol hopefully soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbmack1 View Post
Does that mean ur in for the next run?
if it works out timing-wise...should be able to tho since I have weekends free now for a bit.
Old 05-12-2013, 10:03 PM   #2066
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
yes i am
Old 05-12-2013, 10:12 PM   #2067
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Guilty
Old 05-12-2013, 10:24 PM   #2068
mbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mbmack1's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you
Old 05-12-2013, 10:24 PM   #2069
Master Navigator/Zipper Operator
Germ is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Germ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
All you guys.. are a bunch of filthy SLUTS...
Old 05-12-2013, 11:07 PM   #2071

mbmack1's Tacoma Gallery
The acronym does end with Taco Supporters and I feel like u support us so u are officially deemed one of the SLUTS! Wait... does this mean we all have to move to show low now?
Old 05-12-2013, 11:08 PM   #2072
whys the rum gone

You get to be a honorary SLUT!
Old 05-12-2013, 11:12 PM   #2073
whys the rum gone

You tucson guys can be the T.I.T.S. tucson intoxicated tacoma supporters. Cause everyone loves tits!
Old 05-12-2013, 11:31 PM   #2075
whys the rum gone

Haha do it.
Old 05-13-2013, 01:39 AM   #2076
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
You tucson guys can be the T.I.T.S. tucson intoxicated tacoma supporters. Cause everyone loves tits!
i approve.
Old 05-13-2013, 08:07 AM   #2077
007Taco
Brian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Don't ask!
Brian007Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm totally making this into a decal..
Do it!
Old 05-13-2013, 08:20 AM   #2078
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
Lv-426 i believe is a mile marker? But im sure he still lives in phx. I saw a few posts him saying he lives hee
LV-426 is an Aliens movie reference. It's a planet name.

I live in noooooorth Peoria... closest neighborhood to Lake Pleasant.
Old 05-13-2013, 08:25 AM   #2079
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
So I was up on Bloody Basin Rd yesterday, headed to FR44 and then on to Bishop Creek for a hike up to Turret Peak. About 3 miles before my turn onto FR44, the girl and I saw a decent sized brown bear hauling ass right on the road. He ran down the ridge on the south side when we got close to it. So, we go down the road and exit on FR44, go 2 miles back to Bishop Creek, take another unmarked trail to a spot further down the creek and park. As soon as we get out of the truck, we hear some large animal go crashing up the ridge above us and over the top but we never got a visual on it. My first thought was deer. We get loaded up for the hike and get about 1/4 mile up the creek and there's fresh (still wet) bear tracks in the sand all along the creek (still had a little water in it). We bugged out because we didn't have firearms or bear mace with. I don't think the machete would have covered it.

The spot was great though, and there wasn't a soul out there anywhere. Lots of big cottonwoods for shade, and water throughout the creek for miles if you need it and like to filter water instead of carrying it.
Old 05-13-2013, 09:14 AM   #2080
whys the rum gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
LV-426 is an Aliens movie reference. It's a planet name.

I live in noooooorth Peoria... closest neighborhood to Lake Pleasant.
Oh yeah haha why didnt i pick that up. And nice hike. I would have ditched out too.

Products Discussed in this Thread