R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

JeepAndrew's AZ Trail Runs/Campouts

Old 05-16-2013, 08:35 PM   #2181
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...-thread-2.html

Here is the link. Stefen is in to
Old 05-16-2013, 08:58 PM   #2182
007Taco
Brian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Brian007Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I voted
Old 05-17-2013, 02:58 AM   #2183
RECTIFIED
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
the competition is on! haha love this nomination thread already, Whit, Pat, myself, a fellow bruteforce bumper owner, and my other fav bsp, blacktacoma23
Old 05-17-2013, 08:51 AM   #2184
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

So 3 out of 5 trucks are az trucks. It makes us look like we now how to get dirty. And that we are the only proud dirty truck drivers
Old 05-17-2013, 09:07 AM   #2185
RAGE!!!!
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: Mike
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
I dont really thing any but like 3 of the trucks in there are really worthy of being called dirty.
Old 05-17-2013, 09:29 AM   #2186
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmmccoy007 View Post
:r ofl:
I just found out that you can max out at 100 images. This includes ^^^^^
The key is to use strategic spaces every x characters so it doesn't break up the code of the icons. I apparently have way too much time at work.

There's a guy here in my office that translates entire emails into hand-drawn barcodes just because he can.
Old 05-17-2013, 09:35 AM   #2187
007Taco
Brian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Now that is talent.
Old 05-17-2013, 09:35 AM   #2188
RAGE!!!!
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

He definitely has a lot of time on his hands
Old 05-17-2013, 09:42 AM   #2189
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian007Taco View Post
Now that is talent.
But he probably hasn't been laid in over a decade
Old 05-17-2013, 09:50 AM   #2190
RAGE!!!!

Haha!
Old 05-17-2013, 09:50 AM   #2191
007Taco

Very true!

Well, my username has been changed thanks to tcBob!
Old 05-17-2013, 10:00 AM   #2192
whys the rum gone

Yeah i just saw that. Nice! Do you have bobs private phone number or something? Im still waiting on tw stickers from him. You got two shipments from him and now this. Something fishy is going on here.
Old 05-17-2013, 10:02 AM   #2193
RAGE!!!!

Old 05-17-2013, 10:11 AM   #2194
007Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
Yeah i just saw that. Nice! Do you have bobs private phone number or something? Im still waiting on tw stickers from him. You got two shipments from him and now this. Something fishy is going on here.
Him and I are tight. Actually, it took months and several emails for me to get stickers. Somehow I ended up getting two of them. Not sure how that happened, but I am ok with that. I've got a 3rd that I am hanging onto for now. The one I got on my truck is one I bought off of a guy on here. It was the last one. I guess tcBob asked him to stop making them since tcBob gives them out for free. It's not the same font as tcBob's.
Old 05-17-2013, 10:49 AM   #2195
whys the rum gone

Yeah i just had some made. I have one more to put on whits trucl but she wont fully commit to the club of awesomeness
Old 05-17-2013, 11:01 AM   #2196
007Taco

Do it mrs.snowtank!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-17-2013, 12:15 PM   #2197
whys the rum gone

Ok i just got the news on fire restrictions up here. Hey start may 23rd. (Next thursday) and go into effect until around mid july. Or until the monsoons hit us. So yeah no campfires!
Old 05-17-2013, 12:17 PM   #2198
007Taco

I figured that would be the case.
Old 05-17-2013, 12:48 PM   #2199
whys the rum gone

Yep so next trip ideas guys?

Crown king?

Products Discussed in this Thread