R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

JeepAndrew's AZ Trail Runs/Campouts

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-05-2013, 09:35 AM   #241
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepAndrew View Post
Nice!! You should be CEO, crazy hats everyday!
Yeah but it would involve me moving back to so cal. And they cant pay me enough to do that! Haha and i got my hat the other night.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:51 AM   #243
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

My hat. Beings the trip is the weekend after st pattys day i think it will work
Old 03-05-2013, 10:26 AM   #244
going green :D
amad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud of

Name: Ashley
amad4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post

My hat. Beings the trip is the weekend after st pattys day i think it will work
St Patties themed run?
Old 03-05-2013, 10:42 AM   #245
whys the rum gone

Nope im just irish. And i like to drink so it fit me. Plus thought it would look good with a banana hammock. Haha what hat you bringing?
Old 03-05-2013, 11:11 AM   #247
whys the rum gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robby655 View Post
Hey add me to the list of people goin! Looks like a good trip! My wife and my dog will be coming along! That cool with everyone?
Awesome! Im cool with it. I would be bringin my 2 dogs but i will be down in tucson a couple days before and no where to keep them. Glad you can make it.
Old 03-05-2013, 11:32 AM   #248
007Taco
Brian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Don't ask!
Brian007Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robby655 View Post
Hey add me to the list of people goin! Looks like a good trip! My wife and my dog will be coming along! That cool with everyone?

Glad you could join us. You are in for an interesting time.
Old 03-05-2013, 11:42 AM   #249
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: MAD MIKE
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
Andrew, we could find a place for your dogs man. I will be bringing kuma and the newest husky puppy edition tithe family who's name is Titan! And Sweet hat! I'll be bringing extra hats like always! And I'll be bringing at least one girl. Trying for multiple to balance out all the wee wees!
Old 03-05-2013, 11:42 AM   #251
mbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mbmack1's Tacoma Gallery
Spend money on crazy hat or more alcohol........
Decisions decisions
Old 03-05-2013, 11:42 AM   #252
Banned
Infra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Jason
Infra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
Awesome! Im cool with it. I would be bringin my 2 dogs but i will be down in tucson a couple days before and no where to keep them. Glad you can make it.

You should hit me up when you get into Tucson, we can grab a few drinks Thursday or Friday after work.
Old 03-05-2013, 11:42 AM   #253
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: MAD MIKE
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
Oh and I do bite haha!
Old 03-05-2013, 11:44 AM   #256
whys the rum gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by mh.meier View Post
Andrew, we could find a place for your dogs man. I will be bringing kuma and the newest husky puppy edition tithe family who's name is Titan! And Sweet hat! I'll be bringing extra hats like always! And I'll be bringing at least one girl. Trying for multiple to balance out all the wee wees!
The dogs would be just while im at my meeting on friday from noon till about 6pm. And yeah i saw the hat and was like yep thats mine!
Old 03-05-2013, 11:47 AM   #258
whys the rum gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra View Post
You should hit me up when you get into Tucson, we can grab a few drinks Thursday or Friday after work.
I will be in town thursday about 5pm. Me and mike were talking about getting some drinks that night. I know Matt is in too. And i will hit you up too. I will be staying at the tuscan suites on oracle near river.
Old 03-05-2013, 11:52 AM   #259
whys the rum gone

Mike you better pack up that trail limo. You should prob get enough to pack up matts limo with girls as well.
Old 03-05-2013, 11:53 AM   #260
007Taco
Brian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Don't ask!
Brian007Taco's Tacoma Gallery

Products Discussed in this Thread