R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

JeepAndrew's AZ Trail Runs/Campouts

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-24-2013, 03:48 PM   #3261
Get off your horse and drink your milk.
teamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant future

teamamerica's Tacoma Gallery
Trailer is close to 3k and then 1k-1.2k for a horse (we intend on getting two) it will be cutting it close to the capacity, so I assume just get the bigger motor so I don't have to crawl up hills and have to worry about it.
Old 08-25-2013, 12:04 PM   #3263
teamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant future

Ehh, thought about it. But I ended up getting a '12 tundra with 8k on it for an extra few Thousand. I ended up getting the rock warrior, so atleast I have good tires now. Over blue book for my truck and under blue book for the new one so not too bad. I feel like I drive a monster truck now
Old 08-25-2013, 12:18 PM   #3264
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
If you're towing that much you need a full sized anyway. It's one thing once in awhile to tow that..... Another every other weekend or such. Plus camping gear, water, gear, ect... It'll get heavy fast.
Old 08-25-2013, 02:06 PM   #3265

Old 08-25-2013, 03:27 PM   #3266
Master Navigator/Zipper Operator
Germ is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Germ's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet!
Old 08-25-2013, 08:02 PM   #3267
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the new truck dude! Atleast its still a yota! I will still be friends with you. And on those trail runs you cant fit in i will have 2 seats in my bed for you. Hahaha i kid i kid. You can ride in the cab.
Old 08-25-2013, 08:19 PM   #3268

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
Congrats on the new truck dude! Atleast its still a yota! I will still be friends with you. And on those trail runs you cant fit in i will have 2 seats in my bed for you. Hahaha i kid i kid. You can ride in the cab.
Yessssss.
Old 08-25-2013, 08:22 PM   #3269

But now we have alittle extra HP for when Dan wants to take cliff detours and needs help back up!
Old 08-25-2013, 08:59 PM   #3270
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
True true true fine sir
Old 08-26-2013, 12:11 PM   #3271
007Taco
Brian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Don't ask!
Brian007Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamamerica View Post
Looks good Raphie!
Old 08-26-2013, 08:13 PM   #3272
signalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Airborne Signal Soldier
Name: Robert
signalbobby's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra View Post
Broken Arrow & Cliff hanger are the only 2 that come to mind right now...there are more though
in your opinion, do you think broken arrow will be ok with my 1 yr old son, 3 yr old daughter, 13 yr old son is gtg, and my wife. I have read alot of it, and my take is it it's easy.
Old 08-26-2013, 08:17 PM   #3273
Banned
Infra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Jason
Infra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by signalbobby View Post
in your opinion, do you think broken arrow will be ok with my 1 yr old son, 3 yr old daughter, 13 yr old son is gtg, and my wife. I have read alot of it, and my take is it it's easy.

I've never done any trails in Sedona, but from what I have read about Broken Arrow you should be fine with the kids
Old 08-26-2013, 10:41 PM   #3274
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by signalbobby View Post
The staircase is the only "sketchy" part. If they're too scared they can walk it down
Old 08-27-2013, 03:51 PM   #3275
Desert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
Desert Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This is a nice looking truck! It looks classy like it is.
Old 08-27-2013, 07:29 PM   #3276

Yeah, it looks pretty good already. It just needs the heavy duty bumper for deer... I mean "offroading"...
Old 08-28-2013, 07:52 AM   #3277
Desert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
Desert Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah, it looks pretty good already. It just needs the heavy duty bumper for deer... I mean "offroading"...
"It just needs...." That is how it starts! Abumper, then suspension upgrade, then bigger tires, then.........
Old 08-30-2013, 06:44 AM   #3279
TroCo is on a distinguished road
TroCo's Tacoma Gallery
Hey congrats on the truck man, looks sweet. As for the cliff detours I still blame the fat people I had in the cab, I've been cliff free since that day so it's the only logical answer.

Products Discussed in this Thread