R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

JeepAndrew's AZ Trail Runs/Campouts

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-04-2014, 10:58 AM   #3501
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
It grows wild out there.
Old 01-04-2014, 11:05 AM   #3502
Banned
Capt FLuffy is on a distinguished road
Royal Canadian Mounted Police: War of 1869
Name: Kyle
Capt FLuffy's Tacoma Gallery
I was just curious in response since over half the people here is military/ law enforcement.
Old 01-04-2014, 11:31 AM   #3503
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oh. Yeah. Its not something that's openly advertised. There are allot of people that do but its just kept low and not rubbed in peoples faces. Do it that way and you won't have a problem with anyone.
Old 01-04-2014, 11:33 AM   #3504
Banned
Capt FLuffy is on a distinguished road
Royal Canadian Mounted Police: War of 1869
Name: Kyle
Capt FLuffy's Tacoma Gallery
Coolio, so snow you live in phoenix not Tucson?
Old 01-04-2014, 11:33 AM   #3505
007Taco
Brian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Don't ask!
Brian007Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
Keeping the limit of trucks in mind, and considering taking it easy and just going for camping and minor wheeling, I could potentially lead a group in from the back way so others aren't left out
I am up for that. I have the trail saved on my gps to get back in there.
I really enjoyed doing 60mph down those dirt roads.
Old 01-04-2014, 12:33 PM   #3508
whys the rum gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepAndrew View Post
Hopefully we won't need an extra 4wd actuator..
Well hopefully should have a full set of skids by then to protect the current one.
Old 01-04-2014, 12:56 PM   #3510
whys the rum gone

Yep. When I hit the cross member and pinched the exhaust shut.
Old 01-04-2014, 01:09 PM   #3511
007Taco
Brian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Don't ask!
Brian007Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cool buddy! You and Stefen shall lead the Rug Road Back Door Penetration Group!
Back door penetration challenge accepted.
Old 01-04-2014, 04:56 PM   #3513
whys the rum gone

Yes ! Skid day party at km fab
Old 01-04-2014, 05:38 PM   #3514
Master Navigator/Zipper Operator
Germ is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Germ's Tacoma Gallery
Slider after party?
Old 01-04-2014, 05:57 PM   #3515
Fuck that rock.
Crawlin WJ is on a distinguished road

Name: Derrick
Crawlin WJ's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down. I need a t-case skid badly.
I took out a boulder with my trans member.
Scared the crap outa me.
Old 01-04-2014, 05:59 PM   #3516
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
What cha doing?
Just finishing stuff I should have a long time ago
Old 01-04-2014, 06:02 PM   #3517
whys the rum gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr250jumper View Post
Just finishing stuff I should have a long time ago
Like a beer holder really close to the seat due to not being able to reach dash ?
Old 01-04-2014, 06:07 PM   #3518
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Haha, probably not a good idea. But did part of my engine cage today, and some other goodies that drained my wallet coming soon
Old 01-04-2014, 06:11 PM   #3519
whys the rum gone

Quote:
Haha, probably not a good idea. But did part of my engine cage today, and some other goodies that drained my wallet coming soon
Its ok top Roman and cup o noodles for a couple days is worth it for new truck parts and toys.
Old 01-05-2014, 01:51 AM   #3520
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt FLuffy View Post
I was just curious in response since over half the people here is military/ law enforcement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
Oh. Yeah. Its not something that's openly advertised. There are allot of people that do but its just kept low and not rubbed in peoples faces. Do it that way and you won't have a problem with anyone.
This ^^^ I've never made a scene about it but I must chime in, I respect that everyone is entitled to do whatever they wanna do. However, posting about bringing specific substances on an open forum will not be tolerated by me whatsoever. Keep it to yourself here and out there and I don't have a problem with it. Simple as that, end topic right here and now.

Quote:
My truck will be a little different by then, I may have to follow so I can bring it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian007Taco View Post
I am up for that. I have the trail saved on my gps to get back in there.
I really enjoyed doing 60mph down those dirt roads.
Quote:
Cool buddy! You and Stefen shall lead the Rug Road Back Door Penetration Group!
Operation Back Door Penetration is official

Products Discussed in this Thread