R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

JeepAndrew's AZ Trail Runs/Campouts

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-26-2013, 09:07 PM   #21
mbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mbmack1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
Bring guns and extra batteries for the flash lights lol
I feel like that's a given with this group haha.
Btw- jeepAndrew- u think we'll have any underground time? I'm down for some mine exploring if time permits
Old 02-26-2013, 09:08 PM   #22
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
^^^im in!
Old 02-26-2013, 09:18 PM   #23
going green :D
amad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud of

Name: Ashley
amad4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Wooo! I'm down like a clown in a stupid ass gown!
Old 02-26-2013, 09:30 PM   #25
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I prefer splunking but i can climb some ladders. Haha headlamp check, gun check, i dont know what else i need.

And nice amad4x4 is in too! This trip is growing
Old 02-26-2013, 09:34 PM   #26
mbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mbmack1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepAndrew View Post
How do you feel about climbing down ladders in a 200 foot deep mineshaft??
I feel like I better buy a better headlamp and leave the gf n daughter at home... Annnnnnnd probably having mike call me a pussy a time or 3 should do it. Haha
Old 02-26-2013, 09:39 PM   #27
whys the rum gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbmack1 View Post
I feel like I better buy a better headlamp and leave the gf n daughter at home... Annnnnnnd probably having mike call me a pussy a time or 3 should do it. Haha
Im here for you brother! I can sit and call you a pussy as many times as i takes. Im doing it for you! Just remember that!
Old 02-26-2013, 09:44 PM   #28

mbmack1's Tacoma Gallery
Just no whiskey before that point n it'll all turn out ok. Haha
Old 02-26-2013, 09:49 PM   #29
going green :D
amad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud of

Name: Ashley
amad4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbmack1 View Post
Just no whiskey before that point n it'll all turn out ok. Haha
More for me if you're not drinking it
Old 02-26-2013, 09:55 PM   #30
whys the rum gone

More for all of us! Haha
Old 02-27-2013, 08:52 AM   #32
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: HARRISON
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
You all better bring crazy fucking hats! And you better bring that Patron! Thats my shit! And you'll have to make up for making a Marine drink all of the beer alone Jason! And yeah we camped there before. There is no need to put my name on the list for attending however because there really is no reason to assume I wouldnt be coming. I mean, I never bail out of a camping/wheeling trip. Dont worry Matt, if the hills do have eyes I'll fucking blow those things right into the back of the hills skulls. BOOM MOTHAFUCKING YAYA!
Old 02-27-2013, 08:53 AM   #33
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Me and andrew have climbed the shaft out there before and it wasnt shit so everyone else could do it!
Old 02-27-2013, 08:55 AM   #34
RAGEAHOLIC

I'll have the usual PGMT, with some Sake of course and something special for you guys! As well as enough beer to drown an elephant(which is pretty hard, trust me)
Old 02-27-2013, 10:34 AM   #36
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in, and...

Quote:
Originally Posted by amad4x4 View Post
More for me if you're not drinking it
Old 02-27-2013, 11:42 AM   #37
Buckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MI Officer
Name: Chris
Buckoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepAndrew View Post
This site in the pic is actually where I was thinking we could camp, its our usual spot. Gorgeous place.
Yep, there's a bunch of 'em, just depends on how much room you need and how close to water you wanna be. Wish I could make it...
Old 02-27-2013, 11:48 AM   #38
RAGEAHOLIC

Awesome JD! It'll be cool to actually have a chance to hang out and not just meet up and take off haha!
Old 02-27-2013, 11:50 AM   #39
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mh.meier View Post
Awesome JD! It'll be cool to actually have a chance to hang out and not just meet up and take off haha!
For sure! My truck is under construction so it may not make it but I will be there
Old 02-27-2013, 11:53 AM   #40
RAGEAHOLIC

Well hopefully it will! Last ime I saw it you had no rear shocks haha! It would be nice to see it put together haha

Products Discussed in this Thread