R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

JeepAndrew's AZ Trail Runs/Campouts

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-27-2013, 11:57 AM   #42
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: MAD MIKE
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
I welcome trouble haha!Good thing though, I still have yet to break something that I actually care about haha. I doubt I will there but still good lookin out. Are we gonna do 2 nights so we can explore?
Old 02-27-2013, 12:48 PM   #43
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mh.meier View Post
Well hopefully it will! Last ime I saw it you had no rear shocks haha! It would be nice to see it put together haha
Most likely will not be done, but I will have just as much fun riding shotgun and being drunk
Old 02-27-2013, 02:14 PM   #45
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ah ok, and your always welcome in my copilot seat JD
Old 02-27-2013, 02:49 PM   #46
007Taco
Brian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Don't ask!
Brian007Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in if this is 4x2 friendly!
Old 02-27-2013, 02:54 PM   #47
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mh.meier View Post
Ah ok, and your always welcome in my copilot seat JD
I might hop in for a ride, but I have a pretty bad ass 4x4 driver lined up
Old 02-27-2013, 03:06 PM   #48
llibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
llibrm's Tacoma Gallery
Is a lift needed? Any other special needs or concerns? Sliders...
Old 02-27-2013, 03:40 PM   #52
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm...
Old 02-27-2013, 04:16 PM   #53
007Taco
Brian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Don't ask!
Brian007Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I am in! Looking forward to seeing you all again. Show Low was a blast and this should be too.
Old 02-27-2013, 04:33 PM   #54
RAGEAHOLIC

Come on MOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE!
Old 02-27-2013, 04:34 PM   #55
RAGEAHOLIC

and as for 4X2 well, we have pulled Stefen through some ridiculous shit haha!

And alright JD, whos the mystery pilot?
Old 02-27-2013, 04:40 PM   #57
Buckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MI Officer
Name: Chris
Buckoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by llibrm View Post
Is a lift needed? Any other special needs or concerns? Sliders...
I'll defer to JeepAndrew's judgement since I haven't been there since 09. Rocks, ledges, etc, can be easily spotted, strapped, stacked but my only concern would be a couple pretty steep uphill spots where someone without good traction (especially combined with inexperience) might slide off the road and down a hill. Like I said though, maybe it's gotten better since I went through.
Old 02-27-2013, 04:47 PM   #58
RAGEAHOLIC

I think it has gotten better. With decent tires, I think just about anyone could do it. Me and andrew have spotted enough to be able to get everyone through. And I am on the same page as Jason. I have extra room and with my bedrack I have more than enough room for other peoples gear.
Old 02-27-2013, 04:58 PM   #59
Young Padawan
Jonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS: Was EMT Cert. for 2 years in CO.
Name: Spencer
Jonesn13's Tacoma Gallery
SO I am thinking I am IN on this trip.

I will need to iron out some details with the GF (she will want to come) but I really want to see this part of the state!
Old 02-27-2013, 04:59 PM   #60
RAGEAHOLIC

You better come!

Products Discussed in this Thread