R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

JeepAndrew's AZ Trail Runs/Campouts

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-03-2013, 04:56 PM   #1041
Buckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MI Officer
Name: Chris
Buckoma's Tacoma Gallery
You weren't supposed to remove those, they're stripes you earned for the world to see
Old 04-03-2013, 08:57 PM   #1043
george2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: BIG G
george2pak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra View Post
So my truck was so scratched up from this trail, a few places all the way through the clear coat, that it cost me almost $500 for a multi-stage paint correction and machine polish, then paint sealant. Took the dudes a little over 8 hours and you can still see some minor scratches.
500 bucks? Wow , I only payed for my $120 and I fill that I payed to much, but overall my truck looks almost like new.
Old 04-04-2013, 08:34 AM   #1044
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Yep scratches are bad and thru my clearcoat too! Lots of them. We will find out how bad they are tomorrow when i finally get around to washing my truck.
Old 04-04-2013, 09:28 AM   #1045
Banned
Infra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Jason
Infra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by george2pak View Post
500 bucks? Wow , I only payed for my $120 and I fill that I payed to much, but overall my truck looks almost like new.

Yeah I felt it was too much as well, but I figured if I was going to have it done I might as well have it done right. Like I said, they didn't just wash and wax it. They actually did a multi-stage paint correction, then machine polish, then paint sealant. They were working on my truck for a little over 8 hours.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:56 AM   #1046
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
$500 to buff a truck? What a ripoff. I just leave my truck dirty, looks better that way and the scratches earn rep points with most everyone. Usually I get "holy fuck you actually use your truck!"
Old 04-04-2013, 12:25 PM   #1047
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
$500 to buff a truck? What a ripoff. I just leave my truck dirty, looks better that way and the scratches earn rep points with most everyone. Usually I get "holy fuck you actually use your truck!"
Your truck is bsp too. Right!?
Old 04-04-2013, 12:27 PM   #1048
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
Your truck is bsp too. Right!?
Yuppp
Old 04-04-2013, 12:38 PM   #1049
whys the rum gone

Scratches add to the sex appeal! Expecially on the bsp 2nd gens. I had a bsp tx baja owner hit me up the other day in work parking lot. "You need to take better care of your truck its dirty and the paint is scratched to shit!" Me: " i use my truck for more than going to home depot. Go park on a curb! Bye"
Old 04-04-2013, 01:06 PM   #1051
Buckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Buckoma's Tacoma Gallery
It's hard to give much admiration to a shiny, pristine Tacoma... It looks nice but it just hasn't been through much to earn any respect. Just me though
Old 04-04-2013, 01:32 PM   #1052
007Taco
Brian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Don't ask!
Brian007Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Scratches add to the sex appeal! Expecially on the bsp 2nd gens. I had a bsp tx baja owner hit me up the other day in work parking lot. "You need to take better care of your truck its dirty and the paint is scratched to shit!" Me: " i use my truck for more than going to home depot. Go park on a curb! Bye"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckoma View Post
It's hard to give much admiration to a shiny, pristine Tacoma... It looks nice but it just hasn't been through much to earn any respect. Just me though
Very true!

I finally got my truck washed today. Didn't get it done until now because I didn't want to see how bad it is. If I had a white Taco, it wouldn't look so bad, but having indigo as the color makes it look 10x worse. Oh well, it adds to the scratches I already have.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:08 PM   #1053
whys the rum gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra View Post
Funny thing is, I can actually see you saying that to him
Yeah he kinda looked at me like old people do when you talk back. Haha i laughed as i walked away.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:19 PM   #1054

Buckoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmmccoy007 View Post
I finally got my truck washed today. Didn't get it done until now because I didn't want to see how bad it is. If I had a white Taco, it wouldn't look so bad, but having indigo as the color makes it look 10x worse. Oh well, it adds to the scratches I already have.
Very true, I'm lucky, my tsunami of stripes doesn't show much. Same with dust for that matter. I'm glad I got white!
Old 04-04-2013, 03:24 PM   #1056
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
This.
Old 04-04-2013, 04:55 PM   #1057
Young Padawan
Jonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS: Was EMT Cert. for 2 years in CO.
Name: Spencer
Jonesn13's Tacoma Gallery
I washed my truck today!

Because of the silver I can't really tell, but I am sure there are some bad ones in there.

:shrug:
Old 04-04-2013, 04:58 PM   #1058
whys the rum gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesn13 View Post
I washed my truck today!

Because of the silver I can't really tell, but I am sure there are some bad ones in there.

:shrug:
You fix the handle on the knife yet?
Old 04-04-2013, 05:00 PM   #1059
Young Padawan
Jonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS: Was EMT Cert. for 2 years in CO.
Name: Spencer
Jonesn13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You fix the handle on the knife yet?
Not yet. My work has been crazy busy and I am basically remodeling my Sister's house in all of my free time.

Dude, if you ever rent your house out to people, make DAMN sure you have a tight lease. These latest renters F'ked her place up.
Old 04-04-2013, 05:02 PM   #1060
whys the rum gone

Or you trust them. No crack head partying 18 year olds. They are not the only ones that do it but still.

Products Discussed in this Thread