R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

SDHQ Hiring Shipping/Recieving Warehouse Help

Old 02-28-2013, 01:44 PM   #1
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SDHQ OFFROAD's Tacoma Gallery
SDHQ Hiring Shipping/Recieving Warehouse Help

Duties to Include

-Process Incoming and Outgoing Shipment/Orders via UPS/USPS/Truck Frieght
-Warehouse/Showroom Cleaning & Upkeep
-Parts Running
-Vehicle Detailing
-Forklift exp. a plus
-Good work ethic and aware of your surroundings while operating machinery or vehicle.
-Room for growth and advancement

Must have Valid Drivers License and Reliable Transportation

Please send Resume to jobs@sdhqoffroad.com Attn: Shipping/Warehouse Position
Old 02-28-2013, 01:45 PM   #2
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: D
Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
If I lived in Gilbert, AZ I'd totally be down
Old 02-28-2013, 01:59 PM   #3
One Tire Fire!
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
I would totally be down to work for SDHQ. I dont care if its a 20 mile drive. You probably have to be 18+ im assuming.
Old 02-28-2013, 02:01 PM   #4
Mwaddi92 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
Mwaddi92's Tacoma Gallery
Whats starting wage? And im down if i can find cheap houseing out there haha
Old 02-28-2013, 03:11 PM   #5
EG555 is a glorious beacon of lightEG555 is a glorious beacon of lightEG555 is a glorious beacon of lightEG555 is a glorious beacon of lightEG555 is a glorious beacon of lightEG555 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Edgar
EG555's Tacoma Gallery
If there are any openings during the summer.... I will be sure to apply.
Old 02-28-2013, 03:13 PM   #6
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Does the said employee get a discount ?
Old 02-28-2013, 03:33 PM   #7
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It would be a M-F 8-5pm job. If your post High School and 17, that works, but given the Full-time it will mostly be an 18+ crowd.

Wage is D.O.E.
Old 02-28-2013, 05:41 PM   #8
03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold
Name: Bill
03f5sp's Tacoma Gallery
Bummer. Gilbert is 45 minutes away. If I was closer I'd definitely apply. I have warehouse shipping/receiving experience too.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:44 AM   #9

Damn not gonna lie that sounds like something good, im trying to get a job in some form o auto industry, i applied to 4wheel, autozone, pepboys, local mechanic shop, if i had the $ to move out there i would
Old 03-01-2013, 01:05 AM   #10
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Someone get in there! I was just in the shop and have nothing but good things to say about those guys. It would be an amazing opportunity to get that shop for experience.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:07 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Someone get in there! I was just in the shop and have nothing but good things to say about those guys. It would be an amazing opportunity to get that shop for experience.
Oooh if i could i would, id need to move and honestly i wouldnt mind that but i cant afford it
Old 03-01-2013, 09:12 AM   #12
Cuz Stock Sucks!

Position Filled!
Old 03-01-2013, 09:40 AM   #13
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
Someone on here?
Old 03-01-2013, 02:54 PM   #14
Cuz Stock Sucks!

I don't believe so.
Old 03-02-2013, 10:54 AM   #15
SWAPMEET CRAWLER
SLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: kenny
SLOCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Dang, you guys are like 10 minutes away frm me... If there is any more openings for warehouse work, I will apply...
Old 03-04-2013, 01:45 PM   #16
Cuz Stock Sucks!

Currently full, but i will post up any new openings.