R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Anyone in Phx. area up for a Mod Day

Old 03-06-2013, 04:11 PM   #21
ocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud of
Army: Infantry
ocherp's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for any Sunday
Old 03-06-2013, 07:16 PM   #22
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocherp View Post
I'm down for any Sunday
sundays for me too
Old 03-06-2013, 09:27 PM   #23
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
in it. seth, if you see a date, text me.

my first gen knowledge keeps growing. this truck never lets me win
Old 03-07-2013, 06:38 AM   #24
03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future03aztaco has a brilliant future

Name: adam
03aztaco's Tacoma Gallery
im down and have all the tools for the most part to do anything for a first gen
Old 03-07-2013, 08:28 AM   #25
01willtaco is on a distinguished road

Army: Top, Delta Co. 2/7 Cav.
Name: Will
01willtaco's Tacoma Gallery
you want em they are yours but my taco isnt trd or v6 and they appear to be orig. shocks and struts and the vehicle has 120+k on those coils
Old 03-07-2013, 08:32 AM   #26

what sunday need some advance notice so I can arrange that day either off, am currently scheduled off the 10th and 24th but doubt I can make it the 10th
Old 03-07-2013, 08:37 AM   #27

Gooie you can have the front coils and struts but there is over 120k miles on both I think bought vehicle with 48k on it and this is the first time I have done any suspension work bought you can have em if ya want
Old 03-07-2013, 08:54 AM   #29
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynn Diesel View Post
Im down. I can assist by standing around a drinking beer. Other than that Im pretty useless.
Productivity at its finest
Old 03-07-2013, 09:43 AM   #30
Gooiegoogoo is on a distinguished road

Name: Gustavo
Gooiegoogoo's Tacoma Gallery
Well it seems like sunday would be the day to get all this done and there has been more talk about Sunday March 24th. Hopefully Esbyota can work it out for that same weekend. Perhaps we should set this as the date and see what happens.
Now location, Esbyota seems ideal but if he can't then we can meet up at my shop. This is not a auto shop but i have plenty of space to fit a couple trucks. Its a little more centrally located (Indian school and 51st ave), but i am limited when it comes to tools.
So for now is everyone okay with March 24th and the location being in the air till last minute.
Old 03-07-2013, 09:44 AM   #31
Gooiegoogoo is on a distinguished road

Name: Gustavo
Gooiegoogoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01willtaco View Post
Gooie you can have the front coils and struts but there is over 120k miles on both I think bought vehicle with 48k on it and this is the first time I have done any suspension work bought you can have em if ya want
Sweet ill keep them around as back up, for anyones needs.
Old 03-07-2013, 09:47 AM   #32

Alright I will offer my garage in extreme west valley. I will have to park my other toys out on the street which would cut down on parking. I have only handtools nothing pnuematic, but if we are only lacking local its only a 2 car garage but.... feeling little desperation. March 23-24-25 best for me.
Old 03-07-2013, 09:48 AM   #33

ooh or not thanks gooie
Old 03-07-2013, 09:52 AM   #34
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
if sunday i'm thar
Old 03-07-2013, 10:18 AM   #35

Ok lets plan for 24th of March and leave local up in the air. Seems we have some alternatives for location, as date nears we can firm up that. If that is ok with all involved I will bring some beer anyone have any preferences lol.
Old 03-07-2013, 12:18 PM   #36
ocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud of
ocherp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynn Diesel View Post
Im down. I can assist by standing around a drinking beer. Other than that Im pretty useless.
Same here
Old 03-07-2013, 12:27 PM   #37
ocherp's Tacoma Gallery
Now just hope I get the part in on time
Old 03-07-2013, 03:05 PM   #38
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!
hamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hamNswiss on rye's Tacoma Gallery
its been a while since i made it out to an event...i could find something to work on here
Old 03-07-2013, 06:36 PM   #39
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01willtaco View Post
Ok lets plan for 24th of March and leave local up in the air. Seems we have some alternatives for location, as date nears we can firm up that. If that is ok with all involved I will bring some beer anyone have any preferences lol.
the cold n golden kind

location im open, ill put in on calender. what has anyone have to do? everyone have tools? most of my stuff is at work now. The drug dealer (i mean snap on guy) has been a dick selling me stuff, and im protecting them like my children, but depending, ill see what i can do.
Old 03-07-2013, 06:37 PM   #40

also, my understanding that the ome coils are two thick of wire, and two close of coil spacing to use the standard autozone coils. dunno what the alternative would be besides having a shop press them/ owning a press.