R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Anyone in Phx. area up for a Mod Day

Old 03-14-2013, 08:58 PM   #61
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
banditstpk's Tacoma Gallery
i have a large compressor i can load up and bring
Old 03-14-2013, 09:06 PM   #62
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by banditstpk View Post
i have a large compressor i can load up and bring

I'll bring a couple things if y'all promise I'll get em back

3/8 drive titanium IR
Old 03-14-2013, 09:17 PM   #63
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greensystemsgo View Post
I'll bring a couple things if y'all promise I'll get em back

3/8 drive titanium IR

only if i get help installing my struts
Old 03-14-2013, 09:19 PM   #64
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by banditstpk View Post
only if i get help installing my struts
Easy peasy. Get new shock top bushings if possible. Check yours first.

What combo. Spring/coil?
Old 03-14-2013, 09:22 PM   #65

I might be able to host, to many variables otherwise.

Jason, I'm much better stocked then last time
Old 03-14-2013, 09:24 PM   #66
Pabst knows best

Quote:
Easy peasy. Get new shock top bushings if possible. Check yours first.

What combo. Spring/coil?
5100's struts and stock coils

i have to pick up new bushings though i cant reuse the old ones
Old 03-14-2013, 09:35 PM   #67

Oh that's easy enough. What else are we doing ppl?

I can't host, I need to get a place
Old 03-14-2013, 09:35 PM   #68
Taco 12 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
Taco 12's Tacoma Gallery
I want to replace my front struts with 5100's and keep the stock coils. Can I join in and do I need to buy anything other than the shocks?

I can bring beer.
Old 03-14-2013, 09:41 PM   #69
Pabst knows best

id say we could just do this at my place

but

i live far out in buckeye though and dont have many tools and the only concrete is only big enough to fit 3 trucks.. but i have plenty of room for parking.. i live on an acre of land
Old 03-14-2013, 09:41 PM   #70

I'd look into the top bushings. Both of you. I mean these.
http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/9504tacoadjbils.htm

Strut stem and washer kit. Dunno about second gens.
Old 03-14-2013, 09:43 PM   #71
Pabst knows best

Quote:
I'd look into the top bushings. Both of you. I mean these.
http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/9504tacoadjbils.htm

Strut stem and washer kit. Dunno about second gens.
can you get that at checker or orielys? or is it best to just get the one from wheelers?
Old 03-14-2013, 09:46 PM   #72

I trust the wheelers brand. Take a look at yours, mine were horrible.
Old 03-14-2013, 09:47 PM   #73
Pabst knows best

Quote:
I trust the wheelers brand. Take a look at yours, mine were horrible.
i would almost guarantee mine are worse lol
Old 03-14-2013, 09:50 PM   #74
Pabst knows best

well i ordered them how long did they take to get to you?
Old 03-14-2013, 09:57 PM   #75

Less then a week.
Old 03-14-2013, 10:02 PM   #76
Pabst knows best

Quote:
Less then a week.
awesome now we have to figure out a for sure place to meet up for everyone
Old 03-14-2013, 10:08 PM   #77

Someone message seabass.....
Old 03-14-2013, 10:45 PM   #78
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
I really need to get weekends off so I can join in
Old 03-15-2013, 05:07 AM   #79
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I might be able to host, to many variables otherwise.

Jason, I'm much better stocked then last time
Lets hope so! I'm not staying till 2 am this time lol
Old 03-15-2013, 06:41 AM   #80
01willtaco is on a distinguished road

Army: Top, Delta Co. 2/7 Cav.
Name: Will
01willtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Well let me know if someone else can host I have only 2 car garage and parking is limited, but you could probably park in yard if you are careful. My house is in ext. west valley so pm me if you want to come. Bandit sent you my address but if you are able to host least we could work on more than 1 at a time.