R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Rogue Runner

Old 03-05-2013, 09:26 AM   #1
ocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud of
Army: Infantry
ocherp's Tacoma Gallery
Rogue Runner

Just wondering if anyone is doing RR at the end of the month
Old 03-05-2013, 12:22 PM   #2
esbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud of

Royal Canadian Mounted Police:
Name: B-Rad
esbyota's Tacoma Gallery
I was thinking about it, just did the tough mudder last week and this seems like a much shorter run. Are you registered?
Old 03-05-2013, 02:53 PM   #3
ocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud of
ocherp's Tacoma Gallery
Ya I'm registered for Saturday at noon. I did TM last month as well.
Old 03-05-2013, 02:54 PM   #4
ocherp's Tacoma Gallery
This one is only 6 miles, going to be more of a sprint lol
Old 03-05-2013, 03:18 PM   #5
Buckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MI Officer
Name: Chris
Buckoma's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be in Death Valley...

fyi, Warrior Dash is April 13 (I'll be at Fort Huachuca)
Old 03-05-2013, 03:25 PM   #6
ocherp's Tacoma Gallery
We'll see if I made top 5% of TM finishers for a shot at Worlds TM at the end of the year
Old 03-06-2013, 05:59 AM   #7
esbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud of

esbyota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocherp View Post
We'll see if I made top 5% of TM finishers for a shot at Worlds TM at the end of the year

What was your time and when did you start?
Old 03-06-2013, 06:45 AM   #8
ocherp's Tacoma Gallery
I had the 820 start time. I finished at 2 hours 10 min. I plan on doing the TM in Colorado in June to try to make the cut there if I didn't make it here.
Old 03-06-2013, 07:48 AM   #9

esbyota's Tacoma Gallery
Nice, I need to start running more. I ran it on 3 weeks or "training" lol and was in the same start time. Did it at 2:36 roughly. I know I could drop mad time off if I get some more running in. There is another on in july in Tahoe I was thinking about doing.

My friends filmed this guy going through those damn electric eels
http://youtu.be/SdO-AwrB9BI
Old 03-06-2013, 04:03 PM   #10
ocherp's Tacoma Gallery
I hear you on the cardio, didnt run more than 3 miles at a time for my month long train up for it due to my schedule, but working on ramping up my cardio for the next 3 weeks until RR, looking at around 48 mins to finish it, we'll see. There's another TM in June in Colorado up by Vail, if I dont make this cut, just sucks that, that one will be held like at 8-10K feet elevation depending on where they have it.