Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Stereo shops

Old 03-10-2013, 01:56 PM   #1
jjhmoney is on a distinguished road
Name: Joe
jjhmoney's Tacoma Gallery
Stereo shops

Does anyone have a Stereo shop they would recomend? I am looking to upgrade a bit and I don't have the time or skill to do this on my own, any recomendations would be appreciated!
Thanks Joe
Old 03-10-2013, 04:20 PM   #3
I guess that would help, I am in Mesa so as long as its in the valley that would be good!
Old 03-10-2013, 05:14 PM   #6
Desert Fab Motorsports has much to be proud ofDesert Fab Motorsports has much to be proud ofDesert Fab Motorsports has much to be proud ofDesert Fab Motorsports has much to be proud ofDesert Fab Motorsports has much to be proud ofDesert Fab Motorsports has much to be proud ofDesert Fab Motorsports has much to be proud ofDesert Fab Motorsports has much to be proud ofDesert Fab Motorsports has much to be proud of

Name: Clayton
Desert Fab Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Audio by TJ. He works out of his house so the prices are better. Only guy i let touch my truck. (besides me)

TJ 480-733-7077

Let him know i sent ya!!!
Old 03-10-2013, 05:51 PM   #7
Just looking to upgrade the head unit somthing with navigation and an ipod connection and Video would be nice as well. I will give Audio by TJ a call thanks for the reference!
Old 03-12-2013, 10:42 AM   #8
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SDHQ OFFROAD's Tacoma Gallery
Unique Car Audio next door to us does great work. They have done a few things on the Taco's we have done here.
Old 03-12-2013, 11:32 AM   #9
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjhmoney View Post
Does anyone have a Stereo shop they would recomend? I am looking to upgrade a bit and I don't have the time or skill to do this on my own, any recomendations would be appreciated!
Thanks Joe
Me...... If you are just wanting to install an HU I can knock those out in under and hour typically.
Old 03-12-2013, 11:40 AM   #10
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
^^ This.
Old 03-12-2013, 03:50 PM   #11
GoldMember
tacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: VMAQ-1
Name: Josh
tacosunday's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
^^ This.
x2
Old 03-12-2013, 06:15 PM   #12
Thanks for the recomendations! I found someone to take care of it!
Thanks Again!