R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Quality Tint In Phx

Old 03-15-2013, 09:11 AM   #21
Moose1988's Girl
ItsLydiaYo is one of the sharper tools in the shedItsLydiaYo is one of the sharper tools in the shedItsLydiaYo is one of the sharper tools in the shedItsLydiaYo is one of the sharper tools in the shedItsLydiaYo is one of the sharper tools in the shedItsLydiaYo is one of the sharper tools in the shedItsLydiaYo is one of the sharper tools in the shedItsLydiaYo is one of the sharper tools in the shedItsLydiaYo is one of the sharper tools in the shedItsLydiaYo is one of the sharper tools in the shedItsLydiaYo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lydia
ItsLydiaYo's Tacoma Gallery
Just had a friend at work ask me if I knew any good tint places so I showed her this since Josh told me about it last night. We went on the site and all of the vehicles they had on there looked great so I think I will be doing mine as well.
Old 03-15-2013, 03:59 PM   #22
SWAPMEET CRAWLER
SLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: kenny
SLOCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Here right now getting them done. Doing limo all around. 4 windows. $75.
Old 03-15-2013, 04:22 PM   #23
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Whaaaaat?? That's a damn good deal. Limo tho huh? Lol

What's between the stock rears and limo. I just want a little darker on all four and for them to match. Guess I could just talk to the guy. Lol
Old 03-15-2013, 04:32 PM   #24
SWAPMEET CRAWLER
SLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SLOCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post

What's between the stock rears and limo. I just want a little darker on all four and for them to match. Guess I could just talk to the guy. Lol

The stock rears like they're 25%.. It's hard to see through limo tint during the day.. The guy is cool n can't beat his pricing.
Old 03-15-2013, 04:49 PM   #25
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery

Glad you went Kenny! I love giving the little guys business!!
Old 03-15-2013, 04:51 PM   #26
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

I got 20% on my fronts...there is a little difference from the rears but I don't care enough...it still looks good and you can't really tell unless the angle is just right lol
Old 03-15-2013, 04:56 PM   #27
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man.
Old 03-15-2013, 05:20 PM   #28
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
I got 20% on my fronts...there is a little difference from the rears but I don't care enough...it still looks good and you can't really tell unless the angle is just right lol
Sweet. Thanks. Yeah the fronts are like at 5% or something minimal right?
Old 03-15-2013, 05:43 PM   #29
SWAPMEET CRAWLER
SLOCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

He said the fronts legal tint is 35% I believe. Back can be whatever. I just limo everything. Ninja status.
Old 03-15-2013, 06:55 PM   #30

Quote:
No, the lower the number the darker it is. Legal is 35% I think..
Old 03-15-2013, 06:56 PM   #31

Here's Kenny's truck! He got limo all around for $75!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Quality Tint In Phx-image.jpg  
Old 03-15-2013, 06:57 PM   #32

No clue why it's upside down lmfao!!!
Old 03-15-2013, 07:46 PM   #33
SWAPMEET CRAWLER
SLOCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Lol Scott, failed!!
Old 03-15-2013, 07:49 PM   #34

Ahh got ya got ya. Ok. Ill just have to talk to him about it when im ready. I dont want to go limo.. just too dark for night. Somewhere in the middle.
Old 03-15-2013, 07:57 PM   #35
SWAPMEET CRAWLER
SLOCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ahh got ya got ya. Ok. Ill just have to talk to him about it when im ready. I dont want to go limo.. just too dark for night. Somewhere in the middle.
If your coming to Teds on Monday, you can check mines out.
Old 03-15-2013, 09:29 PM   #36
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I need to get mine re-done. I'll give this guy a call next week.
Old 03-15-2013, 10:49 PM   #37
SWAPMEET CRAWLER
SLOCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05Aztacoma View Post
I need to get mine re-done. I'll give this guy a call next week.

He has a accent. Took a awhile for me to understand him but definitely good guy to work with.
Old 03-15-2013, 11:37 PM   #38
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juan
JuansTaco's Tacoma Gallery
do we have to drive to his shop? or does how does it work?
Old 03-16-2013, 06:52 AM   #39
SWAPMEET CRAWLER
SLOCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuansTaco View Post
do we have to drive to his shop? or does how does it work?
First call and set and appt. We have to drive to the shop..It's a mission if your coming from the east valley. But well worth it.
Old 03-30-2013, 11:28 AM   #40
Knwilson is on a distinguished road
Knwilson's Tacoma Gallery
Appointment set for tomorrow. Crazy cheap and looks like great work/product. Thanks for the referral....