R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Quality Tint In Phx

Old 03-31-2013, 10:26 AM   #41
SWAPMEET CRAWLER
SLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: kenny
SLOCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knwilson View Post
Appointment set for tomorrow. Crazy cheap and looks like great work/product. Thanks for the referral....

No problem!! You won't b disappointed.
Old 05-21-2013, 08:12 PM   #42
ASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ASUAviator's Tacoma Gallery
Took mine in over the weekend. I got the fronts done at 20% for $40 as stated. Good price and good work.
As you can tell, it needed it. Before

After
Old 05-21-2013, 08:16 PM   #43
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
looks good
Old 05-23-2013, 07:56 PM   #44
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASUAviator View Post
Took mine in over the weekend. I got the fronts done at 20% for $40 as stated. Good price and good work.
As you can tell, it needed it. Before

After
Nice man!
Old 05-23-2013, 09:07 PM   #45
ASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ASUAviator's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! Pocket change compared to whats to come
Old 06-05-2013, 09:09 AM   #46
T-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
I had my windows done last week. I appreciate the recommendation, he definitely does great work. I'm very pleased with how it turned out.
Old 06-16-2013, 07:45 PM   #47
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juan
JuansTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Have you guys had bad cell reception with this tint
Old 06-16-2013, 07:57 PM   #48
adicted is on a distinguished road
adicted's Tacoma Gallery
Had nothing but problems with this guy today. Chip in passanger windo film and door wont open sometimes now. Blames it on glue. Highly dont reccomend. Spentd 5 hours and went back and he wasnt there. Texted him and he showed up instant. U might have had it good but i got screwed. 2 thumbs dow n
Old 07-12-2013, 10:32 PM   #49
anomalyTRD is on a distinguished road
anomalyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Any further input? I got the wife's car done by Mobile Tint Team and had a great experience but it looks like Quality Tint would be significantly cheaper to do my truck.
Old 07-25-2013, 11:18 PM   #50
Just a guy.
hitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Veteran
Name: Chris
hitmans.army's Tacoma Gallery
Thought I would give some input. I got my sides done in April of last year, windshield in July of last year and rear window last month. He did a great job on all of it, and I haven't had a single problem. Even after lots of use and getting dirty, they are still clean and I only have one scratch (caused by my buds son with a key but you can barely notice it). Even on a high visibility area like my windshield, it is surprisingly clear and I haven't had any visibility problems. A+++