R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Quality Tint In Phx

Old 03-14-2013, 11:47 AM   #1
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation Quality Tint In Phx

He guys, I got my front doors tinted today to match the rears. The guy uses quality tint (SunTek) and only charges $40 for 2 doors and that includes a warranty for as long as you own your vehicle! The tint is guaranteed not to chip, bubble, peel or fade!

(602) 451-5592

Website below for additional info.

www.wholesaleautotinting.com
Old 03-14-2013, 12:15 PM   #2
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome
Old 03-14-2013, 12:31 PM   #3
EG555 is a glorious beacon of lightEG555 is a glorious beacon of lightEG555 is a glorious beacon of lightEG555 is a glorious beacon of lightEG555 is a glorious beacon of lightEG555 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Edgar
EG555's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. I just might get my rear windows tinted.
Old 03-14-2013, 12:44 PM   #4
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Nice. It's time to get mine redone from the light aftermarket crap that the dealer put on. I want darker so this summer just might warrant it. I just hate stripping the old stuff off, but it's the only way to know it was done right. Time to bust out the Simple Green and the black plastic bags.
Old 03-14-2013, 12:49 PM   #5
SWAPMEET CRAWLER
SLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: kenny
SLOCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
SCOTT, YOU NEVER LET ME DOWN ON RECOMMENDATIONS.. IM GONNA GIVE THESE GUYS A SHOT..
Old 03-14-2013, 12:55 PM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 03-14-2013, 01:14 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
Nice. It's time to get mine redone from the light aftermarket crap that the dealer put on. I want darker so this summer just might warrant it. I just hate stripping the old stuff off, but it's the only way to know it was done right. Time to bust out the Simple Green and the black plastic bags.
He'll strip it for $10 per window
Old 03-14-2013, 02:14 PM   #8
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
He'll strip it for $10 per window
That's not a bad price to strip the old stuff off. I'd like to see if he really gets all the old adhesive off though. Like down in the sills and other areas that are unseen but can cause peeling to start. He must have some wonder stripper stuff, but I'd rather pay someone $10 a window to do it right than to sit in the sun for hours doing it myself.
Old 03-14-2013, 02:16 PM   #9

Quote:
That's not a bad price to strip the old stuff off. I'd like to see if he really gets all the old adhesive off though. Like down in the sills and other areas that are unseen but can cause peeling to start. He must have some wonder stripper stuff, but I'd rather pay someone $10 a window to do it right than to sit in the sun for hours doing it myself.
He takes the door panel off to insure he gets all areas tinted bro...I'm telling ya, give him a holler!
Old 03-14-2013, 02:18 PM   #10

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
He takes the door panel off to insure he gets all areas tinted bro...I'm telling ya, give him a holler!
I like it. Thanks for the recommend!
Old 03-14-2013, 02:19 PM   #11

Quote:
I like it. Thanks for the recommend!
Your welcome man!
Old 03-14-2013, 02:21 PM   #12
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Your trucks looking sexy as hell lately
Old 03-14-2013, 02:23 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Your trucks looking sexy as hell lately
Thanks buddy! So is yours! I'm buying a house soon so I've had to put some stuff on the back burner but it's getting there

As soon as I get a house I'm buying a 20' pontoon too so we all need to go out and fish, party etc...
Old 03-14-2013, 02:27 PM   #14
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDSPRT View Post
SCOTT, YOU NEVER LET ME DOWN ON RECOMMENDATIONS.. IM GONNA GIVE THESE GUYS A SHOT..
You're still alive? we haven't seen you in years
Old 03-14-2013, 02:33 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
X2

One of the last times I saw him was at your place Alex! When we did the Satoshi's! Lol
Old 03-14-2013, 02:36 PM   #16
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
X2

One of the last times I saw him was at your place Alex! When we did the Satoshi's! Lol
and heard the people next door having sex with the window open
Old 03-14-2013, 02:38 PM   #17

Quote:
Lmfao!! I forgot about that! Didn't you say that chick was pretty hot too??!!
Old 03-14-2013, 05:31 PM   #18
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
sweet deal! i am lookin to get my front windows done to match the rear as well. thats about as dark as we can go right? just matching the rear?
Old 03-14-2013, 05:32 PM   #19
SWAPMEET CRAWLER
SLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SLOCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

LOL! Finally got everything taken care of. Better now. Dude I seen your truck on Warner n the 101 the other day. You were at the light. But yes, still alive. We need to get back to the Monday meets.
Old 03-14-2013, 05:33 PM   #20
SWAPMEET CRAWLER
SLOCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Yup, and we couldn't finish the grille that day, got too distracted!! Hah, good times.