R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Avid Offroad step ups

Old 03-17-2013, 02:07 PM   #1
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
Avid Offroad step ups

Anyone in town running Brandon's step ups. I'd like to see them on the truck in person before deciding what I want to go with. Obviously I will travel to you and come bearing gifts.
Old 03-17-2013, 05:18 PM   #2
Scarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Scarlett4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsport36 View Post
Anyone in town running Brandon's step ups. I'd like to see them on the truck in person before deciding what I want to go with. Obviously I will travel to you and come bearing gifts.
I was looking at a set while I was at Avid yesterday but i'm yet to see them installed. I can tell you that my sliders look amazing and are very well built.
Why do you want step up vs sliders ?
Just curious..
Old 03-17-2013, 05:25 PM   #3
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I bought his sliders for my access cab and loved them. I'm doing a 6 inch BDS on my 2013 and just wanna do step ups for the height.
Old 03-17-2013, 09:10 PM   #4
backcountrybadboy is on a distinguished road
Name: Michael
backcountrybadboy's Tacoma Gallery
I worked with them before school started and had some weld on sliders, light bar and rear bumper guard put on. Cant wait till school is out and i hope brandon will have me back working with them.
Old 03-17-2013, 09:32 PM   #5

Cool ^ know anyone with step ups?
Old 03-18-2013, 11:27 AM   #6
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Learn to "just say no" to step-ups!
Old 03-18-2013, 01:19 PM   #7
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
Learn to "just say no" to step-ups!
Wish there was a like button.
Old 03-18-2013, 01:40 PM   #8
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoRunner View Post
Wish there was a like button.
<----- That little silver scale on the lower left below my info works well
Old 03-18-2013, 03:22 PM   #9
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Doesnt jason(infra) have them? His pic looks like them. Im going withva set of them on my girls tacoma. It has a 6"pro comp. And its up there im 6 foot and still have to jump a little to get in.
Old 03-18-2013, 04:29 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
Doesnt jason(infra) have them? His pic looks like them. Im going withva set of them on my girls tacoma. It has a 6"pro comp. And its up there im 6 foot and still have to jump a little to get in.

Thats kinda why I am leaning to the step ups. I'm doing a 6 inch BDS
Old 03-18-2013, 04:58 PM   #11
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah thats the thought and im not to worried about them cause im not wheeling that truck to much. My truck is for the wheelin
Old 04-20-2013, 01:17 AM   #13

Thanks man, I decided to go with the sliders with kick outs. Appreciate the heads up though.