R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

REVIEW: Mountainside Glass

Old 03-18-2013, 11:12 AM   #1
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
REVIEW: Mountainside Glass

This Morning I had my windshield replaced by Mountainside Glass. They are a local small business out of Chandler, AZ. It's ran by a husband and wife (Jesse and Debra). I contacted them last week to get a time scheduled and I have had nothing but great service the whole time working with them. Debra helped me with the insurance stuff even though to come to find out I didn't check the glass option on my account I ended up paying out of pocket for the windshield. I was very surprised on how low the price was to have it replaced. This morning they showed up on Time and ready to get started. We all know how that goes when you are waiting around all day for someone to come over to get work done so I was glad for everything to be on time. The windshield turned out great. Fitment looks great and I am happy to not have the pitted and cracked mess anymore. I would highly recommend this business and will be using them in the future.

Mountainside Glass

Jesse Phillips
Debra Phillips

480-753-5621
www.mountainsideautoglass.com
Old 03-18-2013, 12:58 PM   #2
dira1987 is a jewel in the roughdira1987 is a jewel in the roughdira1987 is a jewel in the roughdira1987 is a jewel in the rough

Name: David
dira1987's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the recommendation and review!
Old 11-22-2013, 01:40 PM   #3
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
how much for windshield and install 05 regular cab, out of pocket? Lowerdz, so it will be easy to do.
Old 11-22-2013, 01:43 PM   #4
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
They aren't a vendor here Phil so you won't have your question answered lol
Old 11-22-2013, 01:52 PM   #5
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Welp, guess Ill have to call them.
Old 11-26-2013, 04:49 PM   #6
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Actually been sending emails back and forth with these guys. They have been super helpful already. will hopefully be having them replace the windshield soon.
Old 11-26-2013, 05:02 PM   #8
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I have glass coverage so dont know. Sorry man
Old 11-26-2013, 05:55 PM   #9
Peanut butter mini time

Killin me smallz
Old 11-27-2013, 11:15 PM   #10
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
Actually been sending emails back and forth with these guys. They have been super helpful already. will hopefully be having them replace the windshield soon.
Glad its working out. They are nice people. I know of them because I know their daughters. One is the same age and the other is a year younger. Really good people.
Old 12-11-2013, 09:06 AM   #11

Jesse from Mountainside is replacing my windshield as we speak.
Old 12-11-2013, 09:13 AM   #12
Peanut butter mini time

Nice, I will be giving him a call after the holidays
Old 12-11-2013, 10:37 AM   #13

Alright, windshield done! Great people to work with and quality work! SO much more so than the previous small company who did it. In fact, Jesse even fixed their mistakes, did what they were originally suppose to do, and took pictures for me of the surface rust that came about from said mistakes. Its all primered and fixed now. Couldn't be happier.
Old 12-11-2013, 10:45 AM   #14
Peanut butter mini time

Nice, save those pics encase that rust turns into something bad.
Old 12-11-2013, 10:47 AM   #15

Oh I plan on it. Fingers crossed it will be contained now.
Old 12-11-2013, 11:00 AM   #16
Peanut butter mini time

If it was just surface rust you should be fine.