Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

wanting to buy a stock 2nd gen grill OEM gray

Old 03-19-2013, 09:01 PM   #1
kenpo87 is on a distinguished road

Name: kenny
kenpo87's Tacoma Gallery
wanting to buy a stock 2nd gen grill OEM gray

my 07 off road tacoma came with a chrome grill which I personally do not like. Does anyone have a OEM gray 2nd gen grill for sale? I recently did the satoshi mod to the chrome one, but I don't want chrome anymore. I would paint it but im not sure it would match the truck. any advice or grills for sale PM me.
Old 03-19-2013, 09:03 PM   #2
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
I think a few of the guys here were going to do a painting mod day or something. maybe you can get in on that if you cant find what you're looking for. would be substantially cheaper to paint it.
here check this thread out: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ari...nt-thread.html
Old 03-19-2013, 09:14 PM   #3
GoldMember
tacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: VMAQ-1
Name: Josh
tacosunday's Tacoma Gallery
Personally I think you should just throw your grill away and not even use one. Just spray paint your grill grey, its what all the cool people on TW do.
Old 03-19-2013, 09:16 PM   #4
GoldMember
tacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: VMAQ-1
Name: Josh
tacosunday's Tacoma Gallery
Or spray paint your radiator pink
Old 03-19-2013, 09:20 PM   #5
007Taco
Brian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Don't ask!
Brian007Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacosunday View Post
Or spray paint your radiator pink
Old 03-20-2013, 05:47 AM   #6
kenpo87 is on a distinguished road

Name: kenny
kenpo87's Tacoma Gallery
Ok thanks tacosunday!! I think I will just toss it today and see how it looks. Will you give me those pink interior lights too?