R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

FEELER: sport hood for stock hood (AZ only)

Old 03-20-2013, 09:24 AM   #1
Scarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Scarlett4x4's Tacoma Gallery
FEELER: sport hood for stock hood (AZ only)

Ive never liked the hood scoop look on my 08 Tacoma. I come from a background of drag racing and classic cars with functional hood scoops. The idea of having a non functional hood scoop hasn't sat well in the 2 years Ive owned it.

Are there any Rad Red stock hoods out there interested in working a deal?
I may consider a black stock hood as well.
Old 03-20-2013, 10:03 AM   #2
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
I have a black stock hood. I'd be willing to trade.
Old 03-20-2013, 10:11 AM   #3
Scarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsport36 View Post
I have a black stock hood. I'd be willing to trade.
If I get no reply's from a rad red owner, lets work something out man!
Im ok with the black because I would like to do a black face w Satoshi and may coat the roof black as well. Just something about black & red
Old 03-20-2013, 10:14 AM   #4
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sounds good and should look sweet. No worry no hurry, hood is just sitting it the garage in the box chilln.
Old 03-20-2013, 10:16 AM   #5
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
I'll drive up from L.A. and trade my black sand pearl stock hood..
Old 03-20-2013, 10:18 AM   #6
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Urgh I wish this was a white hood.....
Old 03-20-2013, 11:12 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
I'll drive up from L.A. and trade my black sand pearl stock hood..
Quote:
Sounds good and should look sweet. No worry no hurry, hood is just sitting it the garage in the box chilln.
If I end up going with a Black hood, It will be with Motorsport36, He hit the thread 1st. Besides man, A trip from LA is far for a hood. Im surprised there isnt more guys like me in LA that hate the non functional hood scoop.
Old 03-22-2013, 06:55 AM   #9

Daaaaamn that would have been a perfect match too!!!
Old 03-22-2013, 08:52 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05RedTaco View Post
I would LOVE sport hood, my truck is red but, I think its darker red than yours

Quote:
Daaaaamn that would have been a perfect match too!!!
They must have added a little more candy red for the 08, damn soo close
Old 03-22-2013, 09:41 AM   #11
esbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud of

Royal Canadian Mounted Police:
Name: B-Rad
esbyota's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I would do it but I have a white hood. If you want a white hood let me know.
Old 03-22-2013, 09:56 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by esbyota View Post
Damn I would do it but I have a white hood. If you want a white hood let me know.
1st choice red, 2nd choice black. I think I may head the black hood and plasti-dip the lower lip of my bumper... but thanks for the response
Old 03-22-2013, 10:37 AM   #13

Ive decided to go black with the hood, it just works with the Black & Red theme ive got going. Consider this thread closed.
Thanks everyone for the replies!
Old 03-23-2013, 01:35 PM   #14

oooooooo yeah!!

Old 03-23-2013, 01:38 PM   #15
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
oooooooo yeah!!

That looks good!
Old 03-23-2013, 01:54 PM   #16
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett4x4 View Post
If I get no reply's from a rad red owner, lets work something out man!
Im ok with the black because I would like to do a black face w Satoshi and may coat the roof black as well. Just something about black & red
damn why couldnt u have been in Virginia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett4x4 View Post
They must have added a little more candy red for the 08, damn soo close
two different reds at the time. rad red and impulse red.
Old 03-23-2013, 03:21 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
That looks good!
Quote:
oooooooo yeah!!

A different angle, next up headlights
Old 03-23-2013, 09:13 PM   #18
Yotas For Life!
06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
06RedComa's Tacoma Gallery
I have a rad red with your name on it and would love to trade
Old 03-23-2013, 10:42 PM   #19

Kyle,

I have the hood and it is for sale in the 2nd gen for sale threads. I would also take trade for your hood plus cash. I have a few interested people but locals take priority
Old 03-24-2013, 08:04 AM   #20
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTABurnout's Tacoma Gallery
Crap, I have a Rad Red, I would have traded.