Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Soldier's Pass/Broken arrow run 3/29/13

Old 03-29-2013, 09:25 AM   #21
AZ4point0 is on a distinguished road
Name: V
AZ4point0's Tacoma Gallery
Have fun out on Broken Arrow,
if i wouldn't have to be at work today i could have made the 3 min drive to the trail, unfortunatley i get to be here at the office.
next time.
Old 03-31-2013, 09:06 PM   #22
Buckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MI Officer
Name: Chris
Buckoma's Tacoma Gallery
So how'd it go?
Old 03-31-2013, 09:07 PM   #23
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckoma View Post
So how'd it go?
x2!
Old 04-01-2013, 05:40 PM   #25
Consistently Irregular
IronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really nice
Name: Corbin
IronCladTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Beautiful weather! Got stuck in Dead Cow Gulch trying to bypass a stuck Jeep. Found out after spooling out the cable that my XRC8 wasn't working Gonna call and make a warranty claim, needless to say I'm still pretty angry about that. Anyway, Jeep owner rolled up in a little golf cart with 2 shovels and a bunch of stuff for traction. He helped me dig myself out, then I turned around, engaged the clutch on the winch and just backed up and we pulled him right out. Otherwise it was a great time! Here's some pics

Dead Cow Gulch

Schnebly Hill:

My personal favorite picture from the whole trip

Broken Arrow Trail

Old 04-01-2013, 05:47 PM   #26
george2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: BIG G
george2pak's Tacoma Gallery
nice pics!
Old 04-01-2013, 05:50 PM   #27
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Nice I love that place!
Old 04-01-2013, 07:29 PM   #29
Consistently Irregular
IronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really nice
Yeah you guys missed out big time! The guy's transmission sounded like a dying weasel after we got it out of the creek. And the carpet was a complete write-off
Old 04-01-2013, 08:13 PM   #30
Buckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MI Officer
Name: Chris
Buckoma's Tacoma Gallery
Can't go wrong with broken arrow. No soldiers pass?
Old 04-01-2013, 08:55 PM   #31
Consistently Irregular
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckoma View Post
Can't go wrong with broken arrow. No soldiers pass?
Did it, no pics. That one was easier than Broken arrow, but still a neat trail. Actually, the hardest part was probably the speed mountain at the beginning of the trail.